*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Although it only shows the entrances, PAC's music being 5ive and El Generico playing heel make me want to see that match!

I did, live. :) It was definately a fun match, live. Lots of heat for Generico, including a "Mexico Sucks" chant started by yours truly that got Generico's attention on a couple occasions (he was making threatening gestures towards me and asking for me to jump the rail and fight him lol). Anyway, throughout the match Generico was having a blast threatening all the little kids behind the guardrail as seen during his entrance. The match was a solid little match with lots of playing up to the crowd and some fun high-flying by Pac. Seeing it on tape probably won't do it justice but live it was a total blast. Pac won with the Shooting Star Press. Pac/Generico was probably the second best match of the night. Only Joe E. Legend vs. "The Lord of the Manor" Paul Tracey was better. Legend was just tremendous in that one and Tracey was a pretty good heel too. Legend had the crowd in the palm of his hand which is especially impressive when you consider the fact that probably about 90-95% of the people in attendance had never even seen a picture of him up until the AWR event was announced and I don't even wanna speculate how many people had actually seen him in action prior to his match at this event. Tons of chants for Legend (a good deal of them started by me), including "Let's Go Legend", "You're a Legend", "Legendary" and "Joe's Gonna Kill You". IIRC, Legend's match also got the loudest "This Is Awesome" treatment.

Other matches on the card were: Scotty 2 Hotty & X-Pac vs. Dunkan Disorderly & Shawn Maxer, April Hunter vs. Portia Perez (w/ Justin Shape), Omen vs. Suicide Machine (w/ Rachell St. Claire), Mascarita Sagrada vs. Bracito de Plata and Rob Van Dam vs. Rene Dupree. The show drew 700+ and overall it was pretty darn fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j0jgdk9iKU

Bloodstained Memoirs.

Thanks for posting this really enjoying it so far, surprised that Jimmy Snuka & Piper kept kayfabe so much, but then again I guess to them Dean Ayass is just another wrestling journo/smark.

In all fairness I believe Dean just did all that talking in post-production

Bloodstained Memoirs.

Thanks for posting this really enjoying it so far, surprised that Jimmy Snuka & Piper kept kayfabe so much, but then again I guess to them Dean Ayass is just another wrestling journo/smark.

Indeed I did. Bless you and your fairness. But please use the correct terminology, we all know that I'm a fat smart mark (© P Staniforth 2008)

Bloodstained Memoirs.

Indeed I did. Bless you and your fairness. But please use the correct terminology, we all know that I'm a fat smart mark (

I watched it all, and the most interesting thing on it was Foley interacting with the fans at the end. Piper and Snuka keeping kayfabe was good, and as usual Christian Cage bores the tits of me when he's not in character.

As usual, Rob Van Dam always entertains when I've seen him on things like this. He's so full of himself, but in a strange way I agree with absolutely everything he says. If he really feels like WWE watered down his style, he should go to TNA in the new year. He's not even 40, and he still looked in good shape last time he was on WWE TV.

Bloodstained Memoirs.

Indeed I did. Bless you and your fairness. But please use the correct terminology, we all know that I'm a fat smart mark (