*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

A Bryce Remsburg Hightlight reel

That's sheer brilliance. The Punk/Delirious bit had me in stitches.
That is a great video. Sweet bodyslam on Candido too.Who was the female Delirious? Was that a one night thing or is there someone using that gimmick regularly?
Pretty sure this was Daisy Haze just in a 1 night thing

• Paid Members

It's actually not UCW, its from a show I have on video called EEW (Extreme English Wrestling) - EXTREME MEASURES!Also on the show are a skinny teenage Sandman tribute act, a fantasticly bad battle royal, Mark Priest and more fantastic shit. Anytime I'm feeling a bit down I just chuck this tape on - cheers me right up with laughs aplenty!

I throught i reconised this im sure im on it, i got paid to basicly get beat up by the Pitbulls after a Iceman Vs Juvinile match as they wanted me to fight Iceman on the next show and im sure there is a Tag with Jack Xaivior,Ian DsSliva,Brandon Thomas and my mate Allan (who i forgot what he was wrestling under) witch is alright but they never got out of 1st gear due to how bad the show was. It also had a realy bad Womans hardcore match? Or a woman vs a man i cant remaber. Me and Kev O'Neil (who might have even been in the tag no idea) sat and watched the show from the left of the cam just sitting there thinking My god what is going on here. EEW never had a show there after i wander why? but Arron Spencer did some shows in the same venue right after droped all the UCW guys brought in Kev Me Celt HMM GBH some of the guys from the then GBH wrestling who just needed outside bookings and Andy Hogg, who had all his old gear nicked from his car after a show here which basicly started his Pink I can turn straint men gay gimmick i think? He also kept using Iceman as well when he realy was making a name for himself. The Shows Arron done ended up drawing well because he done alot more promoting then EEW he done 3 shows there all drawed well using the same guys and then he stoped doing shows at that venue due to a price incresse or something. Kinda shocking that the 1st EWW show didnt kill the venue. Edited by Deacon.Dispair

Iron Shiek & Jimmy Snuka segment? explain please. sounds tasty

It was during McMahon Appreciation night I believe and The Shiek cuts a strange promo about playing Racket ball with Vince
Thats the one. Shiek keeps calling Vince "Kennedy McMahon" for some reason, and blames the fans for wanting that no good Trump to cut Kennedy McMahons hair and making him "cuckoo".I've searched for the footage, but to no avail.