Worst Promotion

neil

Worst Promotion in 2005  

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I'm voting based on what each promotion does with the resources and talent available. Therefore, WWE 'wins'. Sure, a lot of the others are shit, but they are working on a shoestring. WWE have the best wrestlers, the best production and a ton of money. For them to put on shite like they do is pathetic.

I'm voting based on what each promotion does with the resources and talent available. Therefore, WWE 'wins'. Sure, a lot of the others are shit, but they are working on a shoestring. WWE have the best wrestlers, the best production and a ton of money. For them to put on shite like they do is pathetic.

After reading that It's made me want to change my vote :( You are so right. WWE in some ways don't deserve to be nominated but these other feds are limited. WWE have the best wrestlers an amazing production team and a budget like no other and they still turn out below average storylines and PPVs that arent worthy of half the price they charge for them. I voted IWA:MS but inside I've changed it to WWE.

I wonder if the people voting for the FWA actually think that or if they're voting out of spite. Funny how no one's yet posted justifying why.Anyway, voted CZW because I think it's got talented people but used them in a bad way, it's not even above backyarding a lot of the time.

• Moderators

Too right Steve, you just gotta love the FWhAte. They did give people plenty of ammo this year though.

I didn't vote FWA, but I can see why it would be justified. A little while back they were the British promotion by miles (it's true) and then they really fell off in 2005; totally lost all direction as a promotion, even if they have had some good events or matches.

Too right Steve, you just gotta love the FWhAte. They did give people plenty of ammo this year though.

I didn't vote FWA, but I can see why it would be justified. A little while back they were the British promotion by miles (it's true) and then they really fell off in 2005; totally lost all direction as a promotion, even if they have had some good events or matches.
That I understand. But were the events staged 'that bad', the only real bad thing the FWA seemed to do was cancel goldrush at a late stage, a lot of other events were great just not as well attended as they were the year previously. Don't think that makes them 'bad' just in need of direction.I just don't see how that get's them well into the lead over some of the others that's all!

That I understand. But were the events staged 'that bad', the only real bad thing the FWA seemed to do was cancel goldrush at a late stage, a lot of other events were great just not as well attended as they were the year previously. Don't think that makes them 'bad' just in need of direction.I just don't see how that get's them well into the lead over some of the others that's all!
Nah FWA truelly sucked dick last year. Storylines started but never finished or just failed to go anywhere. The Broxbourne shows which cost more to get into than other shows were treated as b-shows by Greg Lambert. They would hype matches in one area of the country and then hold them in another area. The company was dominated by a fairly weak champion yet you knew he was never jobbing.