Jump to content

Worst Angle in 2005?  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really doubt it ever happened

It wasn't just made up. Like I said, I witnessed it and so did many others. Just type "big show spit on lowrider" and you'll get quite a few links to wrestling sites and columns that picked up on it. Here are some examples...

The match itself was a solid, but not great, big man vs. little man match.  They played "cat and mouse" well, and then Show caught Rey and flung him around.  I didn't have a problem with Show ramming Rey into the car, or powerbombing him.  After all, it was there, so it was almost expected that it would be used.  However, it was totally unnecessary for Show to spit on the car, and apparently I wasn't the only one that felt that way, since WWE cut away from showing it, and the announcers didn't acknowledge it.  Show was the heel for the match, he didn't need to do that to get heat from the crowd.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=14729&p=1

The camera cuts away as Show approaches the low rider, and the announcers are muted, but it

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

So it was never actually shown? Yet everyone focusses on it as being the only reason this angle was at all tasteless? That's my problem.

Posted

So it was never actually shown? Yet everyone focusses on it as being the only reason this angle was at all tasteless? That's my problem.

I understand your point entirely. I was just trying to prove that the spitting incident wasn't just made up by a few people on here.Carry on. :p
  • Paid Members
Posted

The Terrorist angle for me. I stopped watching because of Hassan - that just drove me away even further when I didn't think it was possible.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...