Worst Angle

neil

Worst Angle in 2005?  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tim White angle it was just outright wrong, it was just shite. I hated watching that having to take it round a mates house to watch with ya mate's and having to sit through it while everyone just thinks what the fuck was that, its just fuckin stupid.

• Paid Members

Lowrider incident.

I agree. I'm shocked to say the least that not only is the lowrider angle not running away with this award but it's not even winning! I mean come on. Fuck Tim White, that's just using death for laughs. With the lowrider angle they used a real bloke's death in order to advance a storyline. A man died. He stopped living. His wife lost a husband and his kids lost a dad. The WWE three weeks later used his death in a storyline. Nothing they did this year even comes close to how bad that was. It boggles my mind that people are putting the JR skit or Jillian Hall's mole before it. Edited by ELsupremo

• Paid Members

Lowrider incident.

I agree. I'm shocked to say the least that not only is the lowrider angle not running away with this award but it's not even winning! I mean come on. Fuck Tim White, that's just using death for laughs. With the lowrider angle they used a real bloke's death in order to advance a storyline. A man died. He stopped living. His wife lost a husband and his kids lost a dad. The WWE three weeks later used his death in a storyline. Nothing they did this year even comes close to how bad that was. It boggles my mind that people are putting the JR skit or Jillian Hall's mole before it.
I also voted for that. It was the most miserable thing I saw all year. I don't remember there being a lot of outrage on here though. I moaned at my wife about it! Cunts.

• Paid Members

Lowrider incident.

I agree. I'm shocked to say the least that not only is the lowrider angle not running away with this award but it's not even winning! I mean come on. Fuck Tim White, that's just using death for laughs. With the lowrider angle they used a real bloke's death in order to advance a storyline. A man died. He stopped living. His wife lost a husband and his kids lost a dad. The WWE three weeks later used his death in a storyline. Nothing they did this year even comes close to how bad that was. It boggles my mind that people are putting the JR skit or Jillian Hall's mole before it.
I also voted for that. It was the most miserable thing I saw all year. I don't remember there being a lot of outrage on here though. I moaned at my wife about it! Cunts.
There was definitely an outrage of sorts, at the very least. I can remember some very 'sternly worded' posts in the corresponding smackdown thread about it. At the time, a lot of people didnt want to comment on it because they hadnt seen it, but it was that special episode of Smackdown that didnt get aired over here, I think. So thats why not too many people commented on it, and thats why people arent voting for it either. If you never seen it, you wont remember it that well.

Man dies, heel slights him, face sticks up for dead man and kicks heel's ass in revenge. It's in very poor taste but it's sensible in the context of pro-wrestling.Non-wrestling announcer goes into major real-life surgery and non-wrestling promoter spends ten minutes pulling unfunny things out of fake announcer's arse in order to promote no wrestling whatsoever. That's not sensible in the context of pro-wrestling.Good angle in poor taste versus bad angle in poor taste. That's the basis for my vote.

• Paid Members

Man dies, heel slights him, face sticks up for dead man and kicks heel's ass in revenge. It's in very poor taste but it's sensible in the context of pro-wrestling.

What? When did this happen? What heel "slighted" Eddie Guerrero and what face "stuck up for him" and then kick his ass in "revenge"?I dont recall the Randy Orton v Undertaker Hell in a Cell being built around Undertaker sticking up for Eddie's legacy or anything like that. The lowrider wasnt used in the context that your implying that it was used.

The low rider thing.

I actually thought Big show appearing to spitting on the low rider was worse than randy driving over taker (which everyone freaked out more about)

In the storyline, you could argue Randy was only using the car to get rid of the Taker. Thats it. If JBL limo had been there he would have used that.

But big show spitting on the car was so personal. And just weird considering show was in tears about eddie's passing a few weeks earlier.

Also, the terrorist angle was so awful and removed all traces of doubt that WWE creative had any common sense left at all..

Edited by Garrett

Man dies, heel slights him, face sticks up for dead man and kicks heel's ass in revenge.  It's in very poor taste but it's sensible in the context of pro-wrestling.

What? When did this happen? What heel "slighted" Eddie Guerrero and what face "stuck up for him" and then kick his ass in "revenge"?I dont recall the Randy Orton v Undertaker Hell in a Cell being built around Undertaker sticking up for Eddie's legacy or anything like that. The lowrider wasnt used in the context that your implying that it was used.
I thought it let to a match between Mysterio and Big Show? What did it have to do with Orton and Undertaker?