Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] UK Match of the Year


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

UU - Kenta Kobashi and Go Shiosaki vs Doug Williams and Jun AkiyamaIPW:UK - TLC Match at One Year Anny

Posted

Doug Williams, James Tighe & Scorpio v Misawa, Ogawa & Tiger Emperor - International Showdown

Posted

Jonny Storm vs. Paul Burchill Tsunami Charity EventJay Phoenix vs Drew Galloway special ref Mick Foley No Blood No Sympathy 3

Posted

Naomichi Marufuji & Minoru Suzuki vs Doug Williams & Scorpio (FWA NOAH Limits)Doug Williams, Scorpio & James Tighe vs. Tiger Emperor, Mitsuharu Misawa & Yoshinari Ogawa (TWC International Showdown)Kenta Kobashi & Go Shiozaki vs. Jun Akiyama & Doug Williams (Universal Uproar)

Guest graeme cawley
Posted

Iceman and Spitfire vs. GTS and Jack Jester(BCW Rise Before The Storm)"Thee" Drew Galloway w/Charles Boddington vs. "Flawless One" Jay Phoenix(BCW New Beginnings 2)Iceman vs. Spitfire(BCW Rise Of The Phoenix)

Posted

Not seen alot of UK wrestling this year at all... Iceman Vs. Ricky Knight at W3L Resurrextion was a really good match though. Probably the best match I've seen this year.

Posted

Charlie Rage vs Paul Tyrell - Ladder MatchPlayhouse Wrestlefest: Half-Term Halloween Havoc

OMG were you there then? Obviously I suppose, I keep going to events that you go to but I have never met you, or Dart for that matter!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...