Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] Worst Promotion of the Year


Recommended Posts

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

WWELAWCZW. :bored: RATWWE.

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

WWE, BUT only from about post-Summerslam. Prior to that they really seemed to be churning out some of the best stuff in ages, which is why I'm also voting for it as promotion of the year.

Posted

I dont like the idea of the worst awards to be honest!WWE certainly are not the worst promotion and anyone who has said this is pathetic and hypocrytical since half of your voted a WWE match for Match of the YearWorst Promotion - Orig Williams Promotions!

Posted

FWA (not the academy) They start storylines but never finish them. They hype matches in Broxbourne and then hold them in Morecambe (or vice versa). They have cancelled numerous shows and had a shitty relaunch in February.

  • Paid Members
Posted

WWE certainly are not the worst promotion and anyone who has said this is pathetic and hypocrytical since half of your voted a WWE match for Match of the Year

The only thing that's pathetic and hypocritical is you thinking you know everybody. I voted WWE because I've only got to read reports to know that they're driving me further and further away from the product - plus, I've not voted anything to do with WWE concerning anything good.WWE isn't the worst promotion IN YOUR OPINION. People don't agree with you - that is their right, as is the right to vote that they think they are the worst promotion this year. Who are you to tell them what they like?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...