Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] Worst Promotion of the Year


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

UCW.I cant see how people are voting WWE, the same people who are voting for that are voting michaels vs angle match of the year, and One Night Stand (a wwe show) event of the year.

Guest bispham seasider
Posted

WWEThe Saviour and JonyP - there are two UCW's in the UK, perhaps it might be best to clarify which particular one you mean?

Posted

I cant see how people are voting WWE, the same people who are voting for that are voting michaels vs angle match of the year, and One Night Stand (a wwe show) event of the year.

Can't you?
Posted

I want to say CZW, but compared to it's usual atrocities it actually prouced a '~' match this year, with Joe/Necro.I'm going with WWE. I'm sure it's not actually the worst, but out of the ones i watch it's certainly been the most disapointing.

Posted

WWE.IWA:MS, for reasons of terribly poor management throughout 2005.

Posted

I'll say TNA. When Christian left the WWE, I was relatively excited that some competition may be on the horizon (essentially to give the WWE a motivational boost). It was only then I realised that their ring had 6-sides, which was rather frustrating. It just doesn't work, and if they used the traditional squared circle, they could really be a force to be reckoned with.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...