[NOMINATIONS] Worst Promotion of the Year

neil

Are WWE worse than the likes of LAW and OPWO though?

Yeh but not everybody has seen OPWO or LAW have they and can only vote 4 the promotions they have seen, and sicne almost every wrestling fan watches WWE they r more likely to vote 4 it if they dont like it than they r 4 a promotion they havent seen.Also 2 call people pathetic is stupid, this is a poll of peoples opinions, just because a few people say WWE is the worst promotion in the world it dosent mean it is %100 true.I voted 4 WWE because out of the promotions I have seen this year WWE have been the worst, maybe if I had seen OPWO I would have voted 4 them. Edited by Jonyp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh but not everybody has seen OPWO or LAW have they and can only vote 4 the promotions they have seen, and sicne almost every wrestling fan watches WWE they r more likely to vote 4 it if they dont like it than they r 4 a promotion they havent seen.Also 2 call people pathetic is stupid, this is a poll of peoples opinions, just because a few people say WWE is the worst promotion in the world it dosent mean it is %100 true.I voted 4 WWE because out of the promotions I have seen this year WWE have been the worst, maybe if I had seen OPWO I would have voted 4 them.
I didn't call anyone pathetic, Rob did. I just asked a question is all.

Yeh but not everybody has seen OPWO or LAW have they and can only vote 4 the promotions they have seen, and sicne almost every wrestling fan watches WWE they r more likely to vote 4 it if they dont like it than they r 4 a promotion they havent seen.Also 2 call people pathetic is stupid, this is a poll of peoples opinions, just because a few people say WWE is the worst promotion in the world it dosent mean it is %100 true.I voted 4 WWE because out of the promotions I have seen this year WWE have been the worst, maybe if I had seen OPWO I would have voted 4 them.
I didn't call anyone pathetic, Rob did. I just asked a question is all.
I didn't say u did, I meant it towards Rob.

• Paid Members

WWE certainly are not the worst promotion and anyone who has said this is pathetic and hypocrytical since half of your voted a WWE match for Match of the Year

Shut up. Just because there's been a couple of great WWE matches this year doesn't take away from the fact that everything since Summerslam has been a massive pile of shit. They could have a match of the year candidate every single week and it'd still be the worst promotion of the year because their storylines make no sense, they haven't got a clue how to book babyfaces, they piss away money every time a golden situation lands in their lap, they ignore their fans and the product as a whole is about seven years out of date.What's pathetic is thinking four or five good matches is enough to excuse the fact that the WWE in 2005 was an utter shambles.