TheLostScot Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 WWEStill think a majority of people are saying CZW due to its garbage repuation from years back, get over it.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted January 3, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2006 Overall, out of promotions I've watched regularly, I'd have to say WWE. Yes, it's had some great moments, but as previously mentioned by some other guy, the bad has by FAR outweighed the good. For every Angle/Michaels there were two Undertaker/Orton snooze-fests (although I'll admit their WrestleMania match wasn't abysmal). For every smart decision (bringing in Joey Styles, initially pushing Paul Burchill as a submission-using bully, teaming London and Kendrick back up) there was a bad one (John Cena's shameless watering-down and over-pushing, not capitalizing on Christian's obvious talent and bond with the crowd, messing the IC title around so much I can barely remember who has it any more).So WWE gets my vote. Let's hope things get better and smarter in 2006.
Guest LeeDT Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 WWE...definatly more bad points than good this year i'm afraid
pmy008 Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 They screw up with Brock, they lose Christian and a load of other talent that could have been used so much better, they are misusing so much of the current roster and they have a load of useless people being pushed well beyond their station. It's gotta be WWE!
Million$Body Posted January 3, 2006 Posted January 3, 2006 (edited) WWECZWOPWOBWALAWNJPWToryumonIWA MS Edited January 3, 2006 by Million$Body
Recommended Posts