[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

Guest Red Devil

Yes...to play devils advocate here..the thread title is "Less commercial or conventional hotties"And she has to be the least commercial or conventional hottie out there

Isn't that the point of this thread?

I just finished watching Hyperdrive. Good fun from the writers and a few of the cast of "The 99p Challenge" on radio. So Miranda Hart, while not conventionally attractive, is funny which makes up for a hell of a lot.hart.jpgShe was in "Smack the Pony" too, but don't let that annoy you too much.

I don't care how funny that woman is, she is fucking ugly.
I have to agree this bird is considerably horrific.
A bit like an ugly Kathy Burke... How is that for unconventional!529873_L1.jpgYuck.

I just finished watching Hyperdrive. Good fun from the writers and a few of the cast of "The 99p Challenge" on radio. So Miranda Hart, while not conventionally attractive, is funny which makes up for a hell of a lot.hart.jpgShe was in "Smack the Pony" too, but don't let that annoy you too much.

I don't care how funny that woman is, she is fucking ugly.
I have to agree this bird is considerably horrific.
A bit like an ugly Kathy Burke... How is that for unconventional!529873_L1.jpgYuck.
That bird from Hyperdrive aint even Luke Warm nevermind a hottie IMO

I've always found this lady extremely sexy even though she's not what anyone would consider to be a "conventionally beautiful woman":

SherriMartel05.jpg

I think it was some of those revealing outfits she used to wear, especially during her stint managing Shawn Michaels. Perhaps a contender for the "MILF Or Munter" series...

• Paid Members

Charlotte Cooper of the band, The Subways.4.jpgFor a kind of slide show of Subways tour photos, with some wonderfull shots of here click here Photograph slideshow by Andrew Kendall.. (even if you dont like her, watch this! its awesome!)lovely.

I've already staked my claim on her in this thread dizawg. Keep away. But yes, she is lovely.

• Paid Members

I've always found this lady extremely sexy even though she's not what anyone would consider to be a "conventionally beautiful woman":SherriMartel05.jpgI think it was some of those revealing outfits she used to wear, especially during her stint managing Shawn Michaels. Perhaps a contender for the "MILF Or Munter" series...

Lord yes.I fancied her rotten as "Sensational Sherri" - she was so delightfully slutty, and she had curves to bend reality.