[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Moderators

Sarah Silverman, my new crush.

Me too, as of a few weeks ago.. I wasn't ready to share her yet, though. I think she might actually be the first good female stand-up ever, too.Any idea where you can get hold of Jesus is Magic? I really want to see it, but can't find it anywhere... Edited by Who has called me Hage?

I saw her first :angry:

Oh no you didn't :pI had no idea she did stand up or any clue what she was doing lately - but I saw her in Voyager as Rayne Robinson and have had a thing for her ever since. But only ever saw her pop up in bit parts (School of Rock and Larry Sanders is all I can remember) since then.Must get out the hand lotion and watch those vids...

Debbie King from Quizmania, the insomniac/lonely man's best friend :love: Genuinely witty too, a rarity.

Not debbie, shes good to look at but her laugh just seems so fake, its off putting. I think Lotti is the other female host, so much nicer

Judy Greer ('What Women Want', 'Elizabethtown', '13 Going On 30')

judy2.jpg

Jane Adams ('Happiness', 'Frasier', 'Lemony Snicket')

janeadams3.jpg

Elizabeth Mitchell ('Frequency', 'E.R.', 'Nurse Betty')

EM068.jpg

Jenny Lewis (lead singer of Rilo Kiley, solo artist, child star of 'The Wizard' and 'Troop Beverly Hills')

normal_043005_19.jpg

Kirstie Allsopp ('Location, Location, Location')

kirstie.jpg

Frances McDormand ('Fargo', 'Almost Famous')

frances-mcdormand02.jpg

Hmm...

I can't remember if there was anyone else I posted or not. I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but whatever. I'll live to post another day, I guess.

Frances McDormand - great actress but a hotty - i think fucking not !!

Right On Brother!I think as the pages progress in this thread, the term "hottie" has been replaced by "birds Id giveone to if my mates never knew" thread.come on people, lets keep it hottie, not mcdoorhandle or whatsherface.

Debbie King from Quizmania, the insomniac/lonely man's best friend :love:newpic61ty.jpgbrit7ea.jpgGenuinely witty too, a rarity.

Yes! Late at night when I'm wide awake, her cleavage is quite soothing.There's a Quizmania style show on The Box now from 2:00am every night and there's two female presenters on it, both blonde, one of them is DOG ugly, and the other (I think her name is Kay) is quite average, but she's got that late at night, can't sleep, something about her quality. And great tits.