[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

Megan Mullally - annoying voice on Will and Grace, but tits and legs to commit murder for.15846__mullally_l.jpg

Oh lordy. Yes, yes indeedy. And yes again.I made a new discovery tonight, i've no idea who she is and sadly pics don't seem to be available, but catching a glimpse of 'Celebrity Fit Club' on the tv at the gym, i've come to the conclusion that i'd like to get together with the ickle, dark-haired, dance instructor chick and touch eachother in the bathing suit area.

A few additions who I'm surprised haven't already been mentioned:Sky News weather girl Lisa Burke:lisa0002.jpg

Sicho knows the score.
Really nice girl, though not as hot in the flesh as you would assume. Taller than you'd think as well...
You met Lisa?Oh. My. God.I think I'd fruit my looms on sight.How tall is she?
If I told you I saw her most days you'd think I'm a stalker or something. It's the latter in this case. I'm not good at guestimating heights, but you'd assume she's like five-foot-nothing or something. She's not. I'm certainly taller than her (at around five-nine, five-ten), though not by as much as I would have thought. Let's say five-foot-three give or take an inch (fill in smutty comment here).Good to see all the Coren love as well. The book she and Charlie whathisface did is really good - so much so that I own two copies, the second bought accidently. Now that I own my own computer (finally, I'm above the law!) I might even seek out the film they made...

While we're on weathergirls, can I please nominate Helen Willetts.

z-weather-f.jpg

Shit photo, I know, but all the others I can find of her are of when she had a bob and I despise bobs. She's been dressin' up nice and looking rather hot of late.

Also, the highlight of the BBC London News' breakfast shift, the blonde traffic girl who doesn't appear on bbc.co.uk and whose name I forget and therefore unable to Google. :(

EDIT: Found her! Kate Allen:-

kate_allen_203x152.jpg

Edited by gwailofilms

Jewel kilcherjewel-07.jpg

I went to see her play live in Cambridge a good few years ago. She was absolutely stunning.
I remember you saying when I done the Schawing or Ming topic on the lovely lady!I've never had anyone to go with cos I'm the only one from my friends that like her lol. Good picks of the Dixies by the way. :love:

• Moderators

Megan Mullally - annoying voice on Will and Grace, but tits and legs to commit murder for.15846__mullally_l.jpg

Yes! She does it for me in an odd way too.

Kat Dennings.She's well cute, got all the curves in the right places, IMO.Good smile, great lips, great eyes...something like my perfect girl.vrgn9b.jpg

Yes!I was just about to post her. Her face is kind of ugly....yet strangely appealing, and an amazing body.

• 2 weeks later...

Kat Dennings.She's well cute, got all the curves in the right places, IMO.Good smile, great lips, great eyes...something like my perfect girl.vrgn9b.jpg

Yes!I was just about to post her. Her face is kind of ugly....yet strangely appealing, and an amazing body.
what!? shes got a well cute face

• Paid Members

God yes. Is it wrong that I've adored her ever since Raising Dad?

God yes. Is it wrong that I've adored her ever since Raising Dad?
is she in 40 year old virgin?