The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Good bet tomorrow is Southend away at Bournemouth.With Freddy Eastwood in good form there too big at 9/4 to turn down.Also rather than start a new thread does anyone here watch the American racing on At The Races? Because tonight live on air a commentator remarked about a horse having a drugs test, and then the other commentator states they should have drugs test for me.The first man went quiet and didn't know what to say.Then he said They don't have drugs test for ****Now the bloke he said is very well known in the gaming community and has his own column in a paperIf this turns out to be true then it could be the last we see of him

Edited by malcrow

Guest Refuse Matt M

Phew, first time I've been urging Chelsea not to lose in ages! Had a couple of accumulator bets today, main one is:

Aslong as Olazabal can finish ahead of those 4 i'll be a happy man :) Tonight i've gone for a treble on bet365:AC Milan to beat Lyon 8/11Chicago White Sox to beat Cleavland 4/6LA Dodgers to beat Atlanta 23/20

Edited by hbk4life