The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Guest Refuse Matt M

Betting is risky full stop. It's a risky game. You shouldn't bet at all if you're shit scared of losing money.Personally I would only do a 4 game accumulator if I had atleast

Guest Refuse Matt M

Betting is risky full stop. It's a risky game. You shouldn't bet at all if you're shit scared of losing money.Personally I would only do a 4 game accumulator if I had atleast

Obviously Refuse Matt M is just some kind of multi millionare, that frequents dinner parties with Abramovich and Tony Blair.Little Lucky 15 today (only a 40p Lucky Matt, so your probably not interested)WELCOME STRANGER 3.10 WarwickCOUSIN NICKY 3.50 ExeterTEDDY MONTY 4.30 WarwickSHA BIHAN 4.50 ExterHad the same bet yesterday, with SOBA JONES 13/8, ONLY IF I LAUGH 4/1, STONEACRE BOY 6/4, and WILFORD MAVERICK, third at 11/2. Paid

Thats assuming you win all the time when betting, which doesnt happen. So the flipside to your statement is "You bet small, you lose small. You bet big, you lose big". Just like you sticking a tenner on that crazy 10-fold Premiership acc.Trying to claim that betting big is much better because "theres so much more to be had" is a ridiculous statement, IMO. Youre trying to put over that theres no difference between betting big and betting small, only that betting big has much more to gain. You failed to mention the fact that bets lose, therefore you lose miles more.

Thats assuming you win all the time when betting, which doesnt happen. So the flipside to your statement is "You bet small, you lose small. You bet big, you lose big". Just like you sticking a tenner on that crazy 10-fold Premiership acc.Trying to claim that betting big is much better because "theres so much more to be had" is a ridiculous statement, IMO. Youre trying to put over that theres no difference between betting big and betting small, only that betting big has much more to gain. You failed to mention the fact that bets lose, therefore you lose miles more.

My point is that if you bet bigger, you obviously do lose more when you lose, but you also win more when you win, so it evens itself out in the end. For instance, I could put on fifteen

Guest Refuse Matt M

Obviously Refuse Matt M is just some kind of multi millionare, that frequents dinner parties with Abramovich and Tony Blair.Little Lucky 15 today (only a 40p Lucky Matt, so your probably not interested)WELCOME STRANGER 3.10 WarwickCOUSIN NICKY 3.50 ExeterTEDDY MONTY 4.30 WarwickSHA BIHAN 4.50 ExterHad the same bet yesterday, with SOBA JONES 13/8, ONLY IF I LAUGH 4/1, STONEACRE BOY 6/4, and WILFORD MAVERICK, third at 11/2. Paid

Could someone explain the 'trebles' thing to me, please? :)

I don't know why, but I will.If you bet on just one result, it's a single. If you bet on two results, it's a double. And if you bet on three results, it's a treble.However, if you choose 10 teams, it's called an accumulator. However, within these 10 teams, there are a potential of 120 different trebles eg. Teams 123, 124, 125, 126, 238 etc.I normally put on about