The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

3:10 - Hadath 2nd.gif @ 9/4

5:10 - Young Mick N/R

1:50 - Turbo 1st.gif @ 2/1

Pondored long and hard over Bumper last night (backed it last twice), chose to leave it and it wins at 4/1 :( grrr Damn you AP.

Gribbo.... Dunno if you saw the post above, are you Vindon from the OLBG forums????

I've been quiet on here for a while but feeling the GG love - fantastic! Keep all those good tips coming and I'll be poking my head up for the Cheltenham festival - Brave Inca should be nailed-on for the Champions Hurdle by the way..Just a quick one for the footy tonight and the greatest striker in England Mr Henry is terrific value at 12/5 with Blue Square to net at anytime at the Bernabau tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Shame that we lost this topic during Cheltenham, but theres still 2 days left to lose our wage packets.We've already seen Denman suffer his first defeat. Brave Inca win the Champion Hurdle and Moscow Flyers last race.Tomorrow sees the Stayers in action with the Ladbrokes world hurdle and some cracking handicap events. Anyone got any fancies at all?

• Paid Members

Going for Olaso in the Pertemps Final, probably E/W. Also going for Fire Dragon E/W in the World Hurdle.Had a great Cheltenham so far, mainly because I was tipped Shamayoun on Tuesday at 40-1. :thumbsup: Also had a dream last night that Joaaci wins the Gold Cup on Friday. I don't remember dreams normally, but this one was so clear that I even remember the bookies I put the bet on in and the stake (

i've had only one win so far over the 2 days. that was noland. other than that i've had 2 seconds with pressgang at 20/1 and juginveir at 16/1 but had both to win.i tip Impek at 2.35, and for the World hurdle ambobo at 8/1

Levski Sofia v Udinese

I have been following these guys for a while and along with Zennik St Pettersburg they have been the surprise package of the UEFA Cup so far.

Levski have a super home record with five consecutive home wins in the UEFA Cup without conceding a goal.

Their league form shows seven wins and a draw from eight with just two conceded.

Last season, they won twelve out of fourteen at home, banging in forty-nine and conceding only eleven.

Udinese have only won once in their last sixteen games and have not won away in ten attempts.

I managed to get on them at 11/8 with a 100% sign-up bonus from BETFRED so i stuck