The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

What about Higgins today, JFFC? From what Ive watched and read, hes played well. Ronnie has played well, also, but shouldnt he have lost to Lee? Cant see why Ronnie is a strong fav. You can get Higgans at 13/8 at Bet365, which seems attractive.

Not betting on this match. I think Ronnie will win but I cant back him at 1.6 (Betfair) so just gonna sit back, watch, and earn some money trading frame by frame...

What about Higgins today, JFFC? From what Ive watched and read, hes played well. Ronnie has played well, also, but shouldnt he have lost to Lee? Cant see why Ronnie is a strong fav. You can get Higgans at 13/8 at Bet365, which seems attractive.

Not betting on this match. I think Ronnie will win but I cant back him at 1.6 (Betfair) so just gonna sit back, watch, and earn some money trading frame by frame...
You can get Ronnie for just over evens now, from what you have seen, is that worth consideration? If Ronnie wins the next two frames, then these sorts of odds will disappear.How do you make money frame by frame? Surely if it looks like someone is going to get a big break, then their odds will be shit. Any tips?

You can get Ronnie for just over evens now, from what you have seen, is that worth consideration? If Ronnie wins the next two frames, then these sorts of odds will disappear.How do you make money frame by frame? Surely if it looks like someone is going to get a big break, then their odds will be shit. Any tips?
To be honest i've not watched much of the game. Caught the last 2 frames of the first session only.Trading on the snooker, I back the outsider at the start of the frame then hope that they get there eye in and start to get a good break going, I normally lay them as soon as I feel there losing position. Its risky but has worked well.If your using Betfair watch the frame by frame markets and gauge for yourself.

Heads up on Arsenal-Wigan tomorrow night. Wenger has named Henry, Bergkamp, Van Persie, Reyes, Pires and Campbell in the squad, and has confirmed that TH14 and SC23 are starting. Ladbrokes' odds of 8/11 for Arsenal to qualify for the final are reasonable, to say the least.

I know its a curse, but post your basketball stuff here, hbk4life. ;) Looks like Arsenal are taking this game seriously now. First time in years Henry has been named in a League Cup game, is it not?Id take the Over 2.5 goals for this game at just under evens.

Hingis at 7/4 is a lump on job, hope it comes off though!

Less of the tipping of Hingis please. I'd like her to at least get to the final for my e/w money :)40/1 was an absolute steal antepost and been backing her in every game getting some very generous odds. Tonights its a case of a drugged up Clijsters trying to battle through hip problems and a Hingis who is playing competitivly for the first time in many years. You cant help but side with Hingis again.---------Back to the African football. Had yet another winner this afternoon with the Ivory Coast. Looking to make it 4/4 in 2 days with Egypt in play now.

im off to catterick tomorrow for the races...so hope i wont lose to much...........any tips would be very welcome!

Not had a good look yet, but Yes Sir in the 1:30 took my eye. Should get the good ground he wants tomorrow after a few softish outings. The horse is coming from a small stable and travelling a hell of a long way for this race (280 miles) they dont just so that to give it a run, they must think they have a chance. Jockey gets a good tune out of this one as well. Definetly one ill be looking further into later on tonight.