DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Paid Members

I never said he was a positive person anyway, positive people are fake. Had I called him that I'd have expected a slap in the face for my words. I'm saying he can be positive and saying being positive in a review isn't the same is almost as ridiculous as Krazy's comment on watching The Butterfly Effect from earlier in the thread.

How did I get dragged into this?
He's took the two of us and dropped us in the meat grinder.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look it's pretty simple.I don't always, well half the time even, agree with Seven's opinions on things, however he obviously always thinks about things, sometime maybe overthinks them, but he puts his point across well most of the time, even if the odd "that's shit" post is dismissive and lowers his general standard, he will normally come back and outline why he thought that way.He's not like most people on here. I picture Seven as the kind of person that will get to age 80 and be sitting in a bar cursing society and how bad it's become with a pint and a copy of the sun in his pocket... actually will probably be a copy of the guardian... some people will listen and think "nutcase" others will listen and think "yeah he's making sense" but one thing is sure.He will ensure that everyone has an opinion on him.I still think one day those opinions have a very good chance of becoming a decent career. He's the kind of guy that starts websites like "Rotten Tomatoes" :D

• Paid Members

This is the most boring argument ever and this is like the 13th time it's happened. Stop it.I watched Hellboy 2 and The Strangers the other day. Hellboy 2 is really fucking good, alot better than the first and some of the creature effects are fucking mental. The comedy was also really good in it and also incredibly nessecary. If it took itself too seriously it would have been utter pretentious crap. The market scene must be up there with the Star Wars cantina scene for one of those insane scenes that just takes you away to a whole other place. After seeing this I'm 100% certain The Hobbit is going to be awesome.The Strangers....it's a funny one. At times it is genuinely creepy...the "strangers" themselves have freaky masks and are played and used really well but the tension just doesn't really build. It reaches a certain point and then simmers along rather than just getting bigger and bigger. Also the ending is really anticlimatic and shit. Nothing original at all, an okay way to kill 90 minutes but with a better script and direction it could maybe have been something special.

I never said he was a positive person anyway, positive people are fake. Had I called him that I'd have expected a slap in the face for my words. I'm saying he can be positive and saying being positive in a review isn't the same is almost as ridiculous as Krazy's comment on watching The Butterfly Effect from earlier in the thread.

How did I get dragged into this?
He's took the two of us and dropped us in the meat grinder.
_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg"...with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

This is the most boring argument ever and this is like the 13th time it's happened. Stop it.

This might shock you but I agree completely. I'm sick of it. I don't want people on here to rally around here and defend me for pages on end. I do however, refuse to ignore such retardation when it's laid at my door, such as the way TB did.

This is the most boring argument ever and this is like the 13th time it's happened. Stop it.

I don't want people on here to rally around here and defend me for pages on end.
Oh just embrace the love you miser :laugh: Na, I jest, get where youre coming from as well, just sometimes you have to keep smashing the obvious into the dumb that dont get it, mind you TB and AliveandAmplified seem about 16, so everything is koooool dude!

• Paid Members

I don't want people on here to rally around here and defend me for pages on end.
Oh just embrace the love you miser :laugh: Na, I jest, get where youre coming from as well, just sometimes you have to keep smashing the obvious into the dumb that dont get it, mind you TB and AliveandAmplified seem about 16, so everything is koooool dude!
I'm almost 19 thanks, though I don't see what age has got to do with my opinions.

• Paid Members

Nobody has mentioned Meet Dave. If anyone was expecting another 'Norbit', it isn't.Numerous laugh-out-loud moments and well worth a watch. :thumbsup:

I wanted to see that film so much but nobody I knew would come with me because of Norbit.Sad times :(