WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

First time in this thread as I've only just noticed it, but I'm a gamer of 18 years who still owns my original NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Game Boy (original, color & advance), DS (old big one), Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation (1 & 2) and an Xbox. Oh, I chucked an Atari 2600 that didn't work but still have my Lynx :/

Ever since I picked up my PS2 (ASDA -

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time in this thread as I've only just noticed it, but I'm a gamer of 18 years who still owns my original NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Game Boy (original, color & advance), DS (old big one), Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation (1 & 2) and an Xbox. Oh, I chucked an Atari 2600 that didn't work but still have my Lynx :/Ever since I picked up my PS2 (ASDA -

Like Hogan in Raw 2 for the Xbox, he was invincible..I'm playing a lot of SvR for 360, and also Theme Park on the DS. It's still hugely addictive.

Virtua Fighter 5 on PS3 is an absolute dream to play... will defo keep me entertained til Tekken 6 comes along

I really wasn't impressed by Virtua Fighter 5. Graphically, it's amazing and the gameplay is very smooth, but I was bored of it after a few days. Saying that, I've never been the biggest fighting game fan.At the minute, I'm in love with Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07 on the PS3, and still can't put down Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on the PS2.
I think the ESPN integration with that game is very classy and hopefully the signs of things to come. Gameface is bloody spooky.I've probably posted this before but if anyone on here is online with PS3 and fancies any games of resistance, motorstorm or anything else my PSN ID is mitch_uk_psn

Just started getting back in to Football manager 2007. Also playing GTA: Vice City Stories which is a quality game for it's price (although f I had a spare fifteen nicker I would always recommend Bully to anyone!)

Guest Dangerous Dave

Anyone remember Mad Dog McRee at the Arcades? Its 15 years ago now- fuck times flies- anyway, I really enjoyed that game- well ahead of its time. There was a unit for sale on E Bay recently, not very expensive but transporting it and storage would be a problem- but I was so tempted!

MGS2 finished!Solidus was much easier to beat than I remember him. Once you get the hang of it, the HF Blade is a load of fun to use, especially when it comes to the samurai movie-esque blood spurting.A few more of the Alternative/VR missions, then it's time for Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy.

I got the new Singstar (Pop Stars or something) game.

Pre ordered the PS3 version today. Tracklisting is:All the small things - Blink 182Coffee and TV - BlurToxic - Britney SpearsFix You-ColdplayFeel Good Inc. - GorillazCool - Gwen StefaniMove Your Feet - Junior SeniorI Try - Macy GrayPass The Duchie - Musical YouthSo Sick - Ne YoNo Tomorrow - OrsonHey Ya - OutkastMovin On Up - Primal ScreamBeep - Pussycat DollsNo Surprises - RadioheadAmerica - RazorlightLosing My Religion - R.E.M.Something Stupid - Robbie Williams and Nicole KidmanI Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor SistersAlright - SupergrassMonster - The AutomaticLovefool - The CardigansChelsea Dagger - The FratellisMr Brightside - The KillersShe Bangs The Drums - The Stone RosesValerie - The ZutonsWe're Not Going TO Take It - Twisted SisterBeautiful Day - U2Buddy Holly - WeezerLove Train WolfmotherPlus 350 tracks available on day 1 to download Edited by Mitch

Bought 'Pikmin' a week or so ago. It's a fantastic game, so refreshing to play something a bit different and fun to play (although it is really a nintendo-ised 'command and conquer' with a little bit of Lemmings thrown in). So far I've collected 29 of the 30 ship parts, so have been trying to fight the 'Bulblax' at the end to get the final part, but I just can't beat him! I've got him down to less than a quarter-health before, but his jump and splash move where he seems to home in on your pikmin wherever they are, just destroys all them, and having to go back and forth to get more backup wastes time and ends up with him killing anything that moves or me about to run out of time. I know you can finish the game and get the normal ending without getting the final part, but I feel that I need to get it.

thejeffjarrettone Posted Apr 30 2007, 19:17 Just made level 30 on WoW!! Wooohoo!

What server?I've been tanking Karazhan for the last two weeks on my big fat bear and loving it. Getting to laugh at the gnomes for taking their job ^_^ Edited by ThatsRightILikePeterKay