WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

I have given Half-Life 2 a second chance via The Orange Box and I am loving it, having realised the game takes roughly four hours to become entertaining. The star of the show for me though is Team Fortress 2. Portal is great and all but TF2 is a refreshing, fun game in a world drenched with l33t n00b owNerz and tactical shooters.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Recently downloaded the demo of Facebreaker. I was told in previews and by a couple of people I know that the game is reminiscent of Super Punch Out! To my great disappointment, this is far from the case. It's basically the mediocre Dreamcast game "Ready 2 Rumble" at double speed and with less amusing characters.

Super Punch Out remains the best arcade-style boxing game of all time then.

• Paid Members

Was just playing Pro evo, and my mate had a shot hit the outside of the post, it fell right back to him and he ran the ball into the side netting, the ball then went threw the side netting and ended up in the goal. The ref gave it!!! i have it saved on the ps3 never saw that happen before. :confused:

• Awards Moderator

Recently downloaded the demo of Facebreaker. I was told in previews and by a couple of people I know that the game is reminiscent of Super Punch Out! To my great disappointment, this is far from the case. It's basically the mediocre Dreamcast game "Ready 2 Rumble" at double speed and with less amusing characters. Super Punch Out remains the best arcade-style boxing game of all time then.

I understand Kim Kardashian is an unlockable character :blink:

Hello,Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but my internet crashed a couple of days ago and has only now just come back on, however all my Wii settings are now gone : (The laptop is fine, but the Wii is dead!I am trying to get it back online, but can't seem to do it.It finds the router OK. But I keep on putting in my security key (WPATKIP) but it still doesn't connect. (It flashed a message, unable to connect). I have tried several times.Does anybody know what to do?If so, I will change my sig for one week to "I love "Your Name" because he is awesome!" Thanks :)

I mean reset it on your system, or get rid of it (I assume you mean the WAP security thing for your wireless?)

Hi yes, its the WAP security code. I'm not vety tech savy so I don't really want to be deleting anything as it will probably lead to no internet again lol

• Paid Members

I have one and it hasn't done me any harm. It's only a bad thing if someone within a few hundred meters of you has the "skillz" to hack you. In your case though you could probably just re-assign a new WAP key.

• Paid Members

I'm so addicted to Thrillville on my DS at the moment. I was really pissed off on Sunday though because, after playing it for a few days, I accidentally over-wrote the file :angry: I'm back up to speed with it now but really need to stop playing it before I go to bed. Not only am I knackered because I'm up til 2am playing it but I'm now dreaming about little rollercoasters.