WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Urban Chaos: Riot Response on the Xbox is absolutely fantastic. Always liked my FPS games but never really on consoles, always stuck to the PC in the past but this is just great fun.

Can someone give me an honest opinion on how this game compares with Black? I've played Black and loved it and this has been mentioned as being the same vein but I dont wnat to bu it if it feels too much of a second best
I got bored of Black pretty quickly and found it far to easy. Urban Chaos is far superior imo.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

With my PS2 being repaired I've rediscovered my love for Mario 64. It's amazing.

I love that game the n64 was underated it had some amazing games on it. F-Zero Mario kart etc etc. Only thing i hated about Mario 64 was the side on levels i got brassed off with.

• Paid Members

Currently playing me & My Katamari for the PSP which is an awesome game presented in a truly beautiful (and stupid) style that everybody should play.

I love it too - particularly the soundtrack
Edit : Oops, thinking of wrong game :blush:
lol im obsessed with all things katamari right now :)"Katawaawa! katawaawa! Waawa! Waawa!"

• Paid Members

Graffiti Kingdom

:D

This game is tonnes of fun. It is a very very kiddy RPG with cringeworthy voice acting. However, your character is blessed with a wand. With this wand, you use a fairly basic 3D drawing tool to draw creatures, creatures which come to life in the style of Penny Crayon. It is tremendous. The website has amazing works of art, like bub and bob from bubble bobble, and a pretty damn good Chun Li given the tools available.

So you start as this basic kid and can morph into a generic default bear monster thing in order to fight. Playing as the kid you can use his capture ability to temporarily morph into the various monsters, which can then be added to your selection of your morphs if you wish. In addition to this, you can save up to twelve of your own ingenious creations and have them as creatures you can morph into for fighting purposes.

The gameplay and fighting itself is very simplistic, but the fun comes from the drawing.

My first creation?

A rough swan/camel hybrid mess that scuttles sideways like a crab and delivers stinging kicks. It's preposterous.

• Admin

Got my mits on Sensi Soccer for the Xbox, should hopefully give this a play tonight.From what I've read it's actually pretty good so looking forward to it, just in time for the World Cup :) .

Played through Hitman: Blood Money. Worth playing, in my opinion - the game dynamics are fun and enthralling. It's quite different from the type of action game you normally come across as well (excluding the other Hitman games, obviously).8/10

• Paid Members

Apologies if it's been discussed before as I haven't read the preceding 50+ pages but The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is awesome! Same engine as the Spidey game that came out a while back but with the big green terror ripping up downtown. So much damn fun! And you can pick it up for 10 squid online - bonus.

I need a recommendation for a dancemat game, either for PS2, Gamecube or Xbox 360 (or PC, now I think about it).Ideally I'm looking for one that will play and generate moves for normal audio CDs. Amazon had one like this listed (Dance Factory) but it's been delayed until the end of September. Failing that, I need something as free from shite pop (girlbands, boybands, former soap stars, X Factor winners etc) as possible. It doesn't matter if the music isn't performed by original artists or has been written for the game so long as it's not shite pop.Any thoughts? Yes, it's for me - I'm trying to lose weight and I'd sooner play DDR or something than go to the gym with all the thin people.No laughing :(

Edited by Spatular

• Paid Members

Dragon Storm CD + Dance mat moves generator = Gold.I like your thinking. I'm afraid I can't give specific titles, but the cardio benefits of games like that really are overlooked. This is even more true of certain arcade games, I was absolutely knackered (no pun intended) after my first go at Final Furlong, for instance.Oh, yes, WHAT PLAY I?I recently started a game on Fahrenheit. I spent a while trying out a few different scenarios at the start of the game. Tried moving the body to the cubicle and climbing out the window, only to find that the window was barred up. I then realised I had to leave through the restaurant, which involves walking past people, including a policeman. So I was making my character vigorously wash himself when the police man walked in, saw the trail of blood leading to the cubicle and arrested me. :(I like the amount of options the game gives you in any given situation, I think I'll probably end up enjoying it.

I need a recommendation for a dancemat game, either for PS2, Gamecube or Xbox 360 (or PC, now I think about it).Ideally I'm looking for one that will play and generate moves for normal audio CDs. Amazon had one like this listed (Dance Factory) but it's been delayed until the end of September. Failing that, I need something as free from shite pop (girlbands, boybands, former soap stars, X Factor winners etc) as possible. It doesn't matter if the music isn't performed by original artists or has been written for the game so long as it's not shite pop.Any thoughts? Yes, it's for me - I'm trying to lose weight and I'd sooner play DDR or something than go to the gym with all the thin people.No laughing :(

Failing that try Eyetoy: Kinetic for the PS2 - brilliant fitness 'game', then perhaps pick up eyetoy groove or one of the Eyetoy Play series. They are knackering. My problem with home dance mat games is that the mats are often quite shoddy.

Dragon Storm CD + Dance mat moves generator = Gold.I like your thinking. I'm afraid I can't give specific titles, but the cardio benefits of games like that really are overlooked. This is even more true of certain arcade games, I was absolutely knackered (no pun intended) after my first go at Final Furlong, for instance.Oh, yes, WHAT PLAY I?I recently started a game on Fahrenheit. I spent a while trying out a few different scenarios at the start of the game. Tried moving the body to the cubicle and climbing out the window, only to find that the window was barred up. I then realised I had to leave through the restaurant, which involves walking past people, including a policeman. So I was making my character vigorously wash himself when the police man walked in, saw the trail of blood leading to the cubicle and arrested me. :(I like the amount of options the game gives you in any given situation, I think I'll probably end up enjoying it.

No you won't. You will HATE it by the end :(:(:(