WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Full Throttle was one of my fave Lucasarts games. That ruled.

"You know where that nose ring would look really good?... ON THE BAR"Beautiful graphical style, lovely cutscenes, great characters. A little on the easy side but a whole buncha fun.I want to put in a good word here for the original Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers which kept me scared witless one Easter. A fabulous game with delightful visuals and a compelling soundtrack. One that haunted me for years.
Any one know where i can get a torrent or normal download of the full throttle game, been looking for about a few years now!
I don't think it's freeware yet.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest British_Dragon

Full Throttle was one of my fave Lucasarts games. That ruled.

"You know where that nose ring would look really good?... ON THE BAR"Beautiful graphical style, lovely cutscenes, great characters. A little on the easy side but a whole buncha fun.I want to put in a good word here for the original Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers which kept me scared witless one Easter. A fabulous game with delightful visuals and a compelling soundtrack. One that haunted me for years.
Any one know where i can get a torrent or normal download of the full throttle game, been looking for about a few years now!
I don't think it's freeware yet.
Neithers halo 2 but ive found downloads for that lol!

• Moderators

Example: The 'Speed' & 'Cursor Change' buttons on defence have swapped so just when you think you're speeding your Linebacker towards the Running Back for a big hit, you end up changing the cursor and one of your Cornerback performs a lunging dive at thin air!!! :angry:

That really fucked me up for a while; I'm just about getting used to it now... The locking on the pass is a little tricky at first too, I keep accidentaly holding down the R2, and subsequently not releasing the ball quick enough and getting sacked... (Whoops just realised you already wrote this, too.. sorry late night; very tired this morn, and started writing this post a couple hours ago .......... nevertheless, I concur).I'm liking the new system for the running backs, though - couple nice new moves you can do with them, but more importantly the way they respond overall is much better...

At the moment I'm playing Final Fantasy, and hating it. It's like an early Simpsons episode, you wonder how the hell it ever achieved such a cult standard when it started out so horribly badly.

What X?
No, the first one. That's why I said "started out so badly".

I posted briefly a few days ago, talking about how Marvel Rise of the Imperfects sucked fucking cock. I'm here to elaborate: it's one of the worst games I've ever played. I thought it was using the AKI engine, but it doesn't, it's fucking simplistic and awful, there's only two types of character (big slow n strong or small fast n weak), and you have three attacks per character (regular strike, jumping strike and whatever your superhero power is). No grapples, combos or anything. Fucking pile of shit. EA own the AKI engine and they don't get them to work on this, making it awesome? They could have put Crusher Hogan in there as a super-nerdy unlockable and everything. Gah, angry.It's going back tomorrow, and I'm either going to get Ultimate Spidey or that Warriors game that everyone's ejaculating over. Maybe both. I dunno.Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that everyone connected with the game can eat hot cancer on a cheese sub roll.

• Awards Moderator

Resident Evil 4.

Now there's your game of the year. I think Drazic saying that Warriors is "the best game ever" is a hade hyperbolic. It's a lot of fun, although how repetitive that is remains to be seen. "Capture the Flag... with chicks" is quite amusing though.

I cant wait to get Resident Evil on the 4th but i am currently playing the Warriors and loving it, along with pro evo 4 and madden 2006 (got my superbowl game with the Packers coming up)

Guilty Gear X and Marvel vs Capcom 2 on Dreamcast, Far Cry and Halo 2 on Xbox plus some Yahoo Poker.Halo 2 still more than anything. Single player was fairly shite but its by far the best online console game this gen. Still playing it more than anything else going on almost a year now. I gurantee all the people I know who are buying Xbox 360's that by the end of the first week will be back playing Halo 2 on it online not Perfect dark or Quake.

Still playing MGS3 whenever I get the chance. Been tortured, escaped from cell, currently hiding under a truck.I can't wait for Resi 4 on the PS2. I played a bit of the GameCube version a couple of months ago and loved it. It's exactly the kick in the arse the franchise needed.

Wasn't the third act of Fahrenheit just laughable?Hitman Contracts is repetitive but fun. I hate Splinter Cell, and True Crime was pretty poor.

The third act of Fahrenheit was truly dreadful. it was as if David Cage had sat down and written a start to a story but hadn't come up with an ending and latched on a whole lot of nonsense. I had really been enjoying the game until that point. Carla's character devlopement seemed to go straight out the window. I would love to see another game using a refined version of the engine and a decent ending.

Ultimate Spidey rocks. I don't like Ultimate Venom one iota, though. The original Venom idea was so fucking perfect in every way, and they've ruined it. But that has nothing to do with the game. The game is awesome. It's exactly what I wanted - Spider-Man 2 in comic book cel-shaded style and they don't have to follow the plot of the film.As they're almost certainly tailoring the franchise to what I want, I would like to request the next game in the series be called 'Essential Spider-Man', and have you go through the best bits of Spidey's entire career - with the graphic style and NYC changing depending on where you are. Swing around with Ditko Spidey, dropping down to talk to hippies and avoiding Flash Thompson. Talk Harry out of his horrible drug addiction. Get rid of your extra arms. Try vainly to save Gwen. Punch Ned Leeds in his ugly face. Beat the shit out of Sin Eater until he's a vegetable. Marry Gain cosmic powers and give Golaith a heart attack. Totally miss out the years from Clone to Bendis. Yeah.

Still playing MGS3 whenever I get the chance. Been tortured, escaped from cell, currently hiding under a truck.

Keep going mate, MGS 3 is an absolute classic, and the ending is brilliant.Bought The Warriors tonight (well traded in some games for it) and it's fun so far.