The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Does anybody know of a comp tape which features sandman vs sabu in the 1st stairway to hell match in ECW as the 1st match on the tape and Juvi vs Rey Mysterio Jr in a cage match from AAA in the 2nd match.I'v got a feeling it might be called TLCC or something, does anyone recognise it? and if you do what are the match listings? I'v had alook round the tape traders but can't find anything.

• Paid Members

Just a Michael Hayes question here..I read somewhere that he is a former US Champion. When did this happen and at what PPV did it happen and who did he beat?I thought of another question....What was the main event for WCW Uncensored 1997? I've seen the pre-match video but still don't quite get it. Cheers.

Just a Michael Hayes question here..I read somewhere that he is a former US Champion. When did this happen and at what PPV did it happen and who did he beat?I thought of another question....What was the main event for WCW Uncensored 1997? I've seen the pre-match video but still don't quite get it. Cheers.

Hayes defeated Lex Luger at Music City Showdown (07/05/89) for the US title on the same card that Steamboat defeated Flair for the NWA World title. The reign only lasted about a fortnight.Uncensored '97 was the nWo (Hogan, Hall, Nash & Savage) vs WCW (Luger, the Giant & the Steiners) vs Team Piper ((Piper, Jarrett, Benoit & McMichael). Don't worry about not getting it, I doubt the competitors or even the bookers did. Edited by old blue eyes

• Paid Members

Hayes defeated Lex Luger at Music City Showdown (07/05/89) for the US title on the same card that Steamboat defeated Flair for the NWA World title. The reign only lasted about a fortnight.Uncensored '97 was the nWo (Hogan, Hall, Nash & Savage) vs WCW (Luger, the Giant & the Steiners) vs Team Piper ((Piper, Jarrett, Benoit & McMichael). Don't worry about not getting it, I doubt the competitors or even the bookers did.
Was it like a three-way tag match or a War Games like match?Thanks for the info brah.

• Paid Members

I watched a WWF House Show last night from Jan 1989. Steve Lombardi was Steve Lombardi, When did he become the Brooklyn Brawler?Also, I watched a house show the night before, Oct 1991, had a great little match between Piper & Flair. Anyone know of any other matches they had in the WWF?

Hayes defeated Lex Luger at Music City Showdown (07/05/89) for the US title on the same card that Steamboat defeated Flair for the NWA World title. The reign only lasted about a fortnight.Uncensored '97 was the nWo (Hogan, Hall, Nash & Savage) vs WCW (Luger, the Giant & the Steiners) vs Team Piper ((Piper, Jarrett, Benoit & McMichael). Don't worry about not getting it, I doubt the competitors or even the bookers did.
Was it like a three-way tag match or a War Games like match?Thanks for the info brah.
A mixture. Three way tag match - a new set of competitors every 2 mins - ie NWO member, WCW Member then Team Piper member. So it's kinda like Wargames in that sense. But it's elimination match, and there's obviously no cages and 1 ring. It sounds truly terrible, but it isn't actually that bad. A clusterfuck, but not a bad one. Each team had (stupid) stipulations which would occur if they won(if WCW won NWO would have to disband for 36 months etc etc).

A mixture. Three way tag match - a new set of competitors every 2 mins - ie NWO member, WCW Member then Team Piper member. So it's kinda like Wargames in that sense. But it's elimination match, and there's obviously no cages and 1 ring. It sounds truly terrible, but it isn't actually that bad. A clusterfuck, but not a bad one. Each team had (stupid) stipulations which would occur if they won(if WCW won NWO would have to disband for 36 months etc etc).
The NWO's winning stipulation was that any NWO wrestler could command any WCW title shot whenever they pleased. :bored:

Just Lance Storm and Mike Awesome really.I don't recall Elix Skipper ever officially leaving the group in an angle or anything, but he stopped appearing with them 3 or 4 weeks before the end to start up his team with Kid Romeo for the Cruiserweight Tag Title tournament.

Guest Ashley

This might not be the proper place to ask but it's better than starting a thread:Is TWCF down?& How long does it usually take to get validated?, i've been waiting since the start of the month.