The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

How does Super Crazy do that flip/nip-up thing?I can do a standard Shawn Michaels style nip-up from being flat on my back, but doing three quarters of a "roly-poly" before flipping off your shoulders on to your feet is close to impossible I reckon.I have a lot of spare time. :blush:

• Paid Members

How does Super Crazy do that flip/nip-up thing?I can do a standard Shawn Michaels style nip-up from being flat on my back, but doing three quarters of a "roly-poly" before flipping off your shoulders on to your feet is close to impossible I reckon.I have a lot of spare time. :blush:

You also have a fully functional back. In any instance that is never a negative. :D

Done it. Many times.It's not as fast as Super Crazy's, but it's a lot easier than a regular nip-up.For years, it was my party piece in clubs. And I'll tell you, it's not easy to nail your feet on a beer-soaked floor.

• Paid Members

Go for a forward roll, but don't tuck your legs in, and as you come to rest on the top of your shoulders, kick your legs outwards and forwards with as much momentum as you can muster.

Go for a forward roll, but don't tuck your legs in, and as you come to rest on the top of your shoulders, kick your legs outwards and forwards with as much momentum as you can muster.

If I'm not here tomorrow, it's because I broke my neck trying this in the garden tonight. Edited by gwailofilms

If I'm not here tomorrow, it's because I broke my neck trying this in the garden tonight.
Ahahaha.... Perhaps you could arrange for Mike to visit you and screen cap your efforts for us? :pSeriously. Good luck.

If I'm not here tomorrow, it's because I broke my neck trying this in the garden tonight.
Potential injuries:Bruised heels, twisted ankles, twisted knees, sore arse, bruised/grazed hands, battered elbows, bruised back.Not to worry you or anything...

Gah! Visitors dropped by and I wasn't very well going to try it in front of them. :( I can do a regular nip-up BTW (and once annoyed a room full of wrestling trainees by doing one when none of them could :D), so I'm not a completely out-of-shape slob attempting something physically impressive......I'm a skinny weed attempting physically impressive. :D

• Paid Members

Isaac Yankem DDS question.Just wondering if that was his actual teeth? If it probably wasn't how the fick did they do it. Thanks brahs.

31.jpg79.jpgGotta be false teeth...
Same kind of spaces in the teeth sets in the two pictures. I'm still unsure.