The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

More ECW questions:Was there any storyline reason why Jenna Jameson accompanied the Dudleyz to the ring at Hardcore Heaven 1997?and how many ECW appearances did she make altogether?I only ever saw her in ECW at Hardcore Heaven 1997 and Living Dangerously 1998. I also saw as part of the opening credits around that time she was stood in front of the Hardcore Heaven logo dressed differently to how she appeared at the ppv and I thought she might have been on TV leading up to that show or the other ppv she appeared on.

What rating in the US did the LAST edition of WCW Nitro recieve?

...and Raw did a 4.7, so when you figure in the parts of the show where they overlapped you might claim that the rating for the final Nitro was maybe a bit bigger...
what kind of overall audience is 3.0 in terms of millions?

What rating in the US did the LAST edition of WCW Nitro recieve?

...and Raw did a 4.7, so when you figure in the parts of the show where they overlapped you might claim that the rating for the final Nitro was maybe a bit bigger...
what kind of overall audience is 3.0 in terms of millions?
IIRC the value of a rating point depends on how many people have access to cable television at the time of the rating, but these days it typically works out at around 900 thousand households per rating point (I think!). So 3.0 is probably about 2.7 million households...

During the Legion of Doom/Natural Disasters feud, in 1992, did either team get a pinfall victory over the other? Or were they all DQ's and count-outs?

from what i know, all the matches between those two teams ended with either a DQ or Count-out :confused:

During the Legion of Doom/Natural Disasters feud, in 1992, did either team get a pinfall victory over the other? Or were they all DQ's and count-outs? 

from what i know, all the matches between those two teams ended with either a DQ or Count-out
Wrong.WWF @ Atlanta, GA - Omni - January 5, 1992 (4,500)WWF Tag Team Champions the Legion of Doom defeated the Natural DisastersWWF @ Sarasota, FL - January 9, 1992 (2,500)WWF Tag Team Champions the Legion of Doom defeated the Natural DisastersSeriously I could go on. There were loads of house show matches where they won cleanly.Find out for yourselves

More ECW questions:Was there any storyline reason why Jenna Jameson accompanied the Dudleyz to the ring at Hardcore Heaven 1997?and how many ECW appearances did she make altogether?I only ever saw her in ECW at Hardcore Heaven 1997 and Living Dangerously 1998. I also saw as part of the opening credits around that time she was stood in front of the Hardcore Heaven logo dressed differently to how she appeared at the ppv and I thought she might have been on TV leading up to that show or the other ppv she appeared on.

She was in one or two short segments on ECW Hardcore TV. I vaguely recall a skit with her and John Kronus where she pushed his face into a cake or something.

• Paid Members

How many and which ECW cards did the Insane Clown Posse appear?Do RF Video own the rights ECW events that they shot (fancam etc) or do WWE own this footage along with everything else ECW?

The other day I was thinking back to the WCW undercard roster circa 92/93 (Don't ask why) - and I remember the indian charactor that was kind of like a poor man's Tantanka gimmick - and also the guy that could supposedly force a man to submit in hundreds of different ways via nerve holds. Who were these guys - and does anybody know what they got up to after they left WCW?Cheers in advance.

Edited by Sichadelic

The other day I was thinking back to the WCW undercard roster circa 92/93 (Don't ask why) - and I remember the indian charactor that was kind of like a poor man's Tantanka gimmick - and also the guy that could supposedly force a man to submit in hundreds of different ways via nerve holds. Who were these guys - and does anybody know what they got up to after they left WCW?Cheers in advance.

I think the Native American was probably Charlie Norris. I don't remember the other guy.

...and also the guy that could supposedly force a man to submit in hundreds of different ways via nerve holds.

Yoshi Kwan, his finisher was some weird thing where he grabbed his opponents armpit.All I know about him is he also wrestled as Chris Champion elsewhere.*EDIT*Obsessed With Wrestling has this:

July 19, 2002: Chris Champion suffered a major stroke and is in the critical care unit of St. Thomas Hospital in Shelbyville, TN

:( Edited by CTXRussomark