The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Is UFC on any channels this weekend ? If so, which one ?Oh, and this is the first UFC show I'm actually going to be watching if it's on, so what shall I expect from different fights and things ?

The first of the four annual live UK super-shows is UFC 80: RAPID FIRE, which will be broadcast live from the Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle, exclusively on Setanta Sports 1 from 8pm on Saturday, 19th January, 2008.

• Paid Members

Anybody know when Paul Bearer was added to The Undertaker's gimmick?Cheers.

He debuted on the Brother Love show on SOW, Feb 16th 1991 and took over managing The Undertaker.
Thanks for that Rick. The torrent of that show should be up very soon I imagine.

Most of Undertaker's extended absenses over the years have been explained, but I've never heard why he took 7 months off in January 1994.I watched the casket match with Yokozuna today and he didn't show any signs of an injury, was a reason ever made public?

Kayfabe - he was battered by 12 heels, stuffed in a coffin, died and ascended to heaven.Real - time off to rest up and heal his injuries (apparently he was suffering from a really bad back and was wearing a brace).