The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

2) I was reading something about Manami Toyota this morning and it listed one of her patented moves was the "Ocean Cyclone Suplex which has to be seen to be believed". What type of suplex is that?

Courtesy of http://deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/part3.htm

Suplex, Shoulder Mounted Crossed ArmsUsed by : Manami Toyota, Rey Misterio Jr.AKA : Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex (Toyota)Description : The attacker stands behind the victim, they cross the victims arms in front of them (the attacker's left hand holds the victim's right hand and their right hand holds the victim's left). The attacker bends down sticks head between the victim's legs and lifts them up so the victim is sitting their shoulders. The attacker falls backwards and drops the victim on their back. The attacker usually bridges for the pin.

What is the name of Jonny Storm's finisher? Not the Rewind, the Cradle Bomb thing? He used it a lot at IPW:UK BoB1

The WonderWhirl.

Although this has probably been done by a number of the indy highfliers now, for a long time Rey Mysterio was the only man that I am aware of to have ever performed this move in a match.

Yeah I remember he used it to get a pinfall on Juvi at the ECW Big Ass Extreme Bash, and it's called the Queen Suplex Pin on the SmackDown PS2 games iirc.Cheers bAz. :thumbsup:

Who won the boxing fight which was heavily plugged during Summerslam '88? I think it was Sugar Ray Robinson vs Donny Lalonde.Cheers.

Donny LaLonde was a pussy - and Leonard knocked him spark out of his boots in the 9th.~~~

Who won the boxing fight which was heavily plugged during Summerslam '88? I think it was Sugar Ray Robinson vs Donny Lalonde.Cheers. 

Donny LaLonde was a pussy - and Leonard knocked him spark out of his boots in the 9th.~~~
Why were the WWF plugging the event?

Although this has probably been done by a number of the indy highfliers now, for a long time Rey Mysterio was the only man that I am aware of to have ever performed this move in a match.

Ive seen Frankie Kazarian use the move a few times as well. Heidenreich did a really shit version a few months back on Steven Richards where Steven Richards nearly broke his neck taking it

• Paid Members

Ive seen Frankie Kazarian use the move a few times as well. Heidenreich did a really shit version a few months back on Steven Richards where Steven Richards nearly broke his neck taking it
I think he just had him on his shoulders and fell back. I don't think he cross-armed the arms. Edited by bAzTNM

Just been reading the ovw thread which reminded me of a question i wanted to ask..Theres currently a guy in OVW called Brent Albright and his finish is a submission move called the Crowbar could anyone tell me what the move is..is it a fujiwara for example?

• Paid Members

...and didn't do too great with it IIRC (much like any other non-wrestling McMahon venture)...

whats IIRC? its mentioned every so often and I just realised I have know idea what it is.