The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Josh Jenkins

Can anyone tell me the name of the entrance theme music used by Chris Hero and The Briscoes in ROH?Cheers.

I think The Briscoes theme is Fuckin' In The Bushes by Oasis. I may be thinking of somebody else though.EDIT: Nope, that's Nigel McGuinness. Sorry. Edited by Josh Jenkins

Can anyone tell me the name of the entrance theme music used by Chris Hero and The Briscoes in ROH?Cheers.

I think The Briscoes theme is Fuckin' In The Bushes by Oasis. I may be thinking of somebody else though.EDIT: Nope, that's Nigel McGuinness. Sorry.
Cheers anyway mate. I take it with McGuiness' theme they tag a different opening onto the Oasis song?I found the Briscoes song here;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJzgWVq86a8but still have no idea what it is.EDIT It is 'Gimme back my bullets' by Lynyrd Skynyrd.Search for Hero's goes on...................... Edited by Finlay

Ok this isn't much help but theres a song i heard today on scrubs and it's been used on something the WWE used. It has the lyrics "if i gave it all, if i trade it all for just one thing" or something like that.anyone know the track?

The tune you are after is:Finger Eleven - One ThingGood tune
It was used on the Chris Benoit dvd, as well as his in memory video.

• Paid Members

Watched a Nitro last night, was from early October 1996 at the Mid-South coliseum. Half way through, Schiavone mentions the sell out crowd and thanks a "Mr Lawler" for his hard work. Was this shit stirring or did Jerry help promote Nitro, and if so, why?"

Watched a Nitro last night, was from early October 1996 at the Mid-South coliseum. Half way through, Schiavone mentions the sell out crowd and thanks a "Mr Lawler" for his hard work. Was this shit stirring or did Jerry help promote Nitro, and if so, why?"

I'd imagine this was stirring, at this point of time Lawler was commentating as well as having a sort of mini feud with Mark Henry im sure.

Are there any instances of people being disqualified or counted out in a triple threat match?If so, what happenned?

The only instance I can think off was from a match around July '98 on Raw between X-Pac, Triple H and The Rock for the Intercontinental title. It ended up with Triple H and X-Pac fighting 1-on-1, and The Rock just walking up the entrance ramp with the belt, where the ref for some reason counted him out.That match though seems more to do with teasing tension between d-x.

3 questions....(1)Is the Danny Davis who runs OVW the same Danny Davis who was the evil referee in the 80's? (What was the story there? I rememeber him joining the Hart Family).(2)Are the Briscoe's from R.O.H related to the origional Briscoe brothers (Gerald Briscoe amd Jack)(3)Does Gerald Brisoce still work for WWE?

3 questions....(1)Is the Danny Davis who runs OVW the same Danny Davis who was the evil referee in the 80's? (What was the story there? I rememeber him joining the Hart Family).(2)Are the Briscoe's from R.O.H related to the origional Briscoe brothers (Gerald Briscoe amd Jack)(3)Does Gerald Brisoce still work for WWE?

1) No, they are different people.2) I'm 99% that each set of brothers are not related.3) Wikipedia has Gerry Brisco down as a Producer for Raw, so i'd guess he is still with the company.

Whatever happened to the referee Danny Davis? Anybody know?Thanks.

I believe he still owns and trains people at OVW. He was a wrestler for most of his career, part of the Nightmares tag team with Ken Wayne. He's related to one of the Bashams, I think Doug.

• Awards Moderator

Does Andy Quildan post on here? I just logged on to Youtube for the first time in an age and had a message from him asking if he could include a music video I made on the FWA/IPW Final Frontiers DVD. I've basically lost that opportunity now (buggering hell! Stupid stupid. I am annoyed at me.) but I'm trying to contact him in as many ways as possible just on the off chance that I haven't.