The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I was looking for information on Wikipedia about the Viz character Jack Black and it lead me to a disambiguation page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Black_%28disambiguation%29

The fifth one down states Jack Black WWF wrestler. Has anyone heard of this guy, or has the writer just got the film Nacho Libre mixed up?

• Paid Members

I was looking for information on Wikipedia about the Viz character Jack Black and it lead me to a disambiguation page.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Black_%28disambiguation%29The fifth one down states Jack Black WWF wrestler. Has anyone heard of this guy, or has the writer just got the film Nacho Libre mixed up?

From the Wiki~!

To prepare for the role Jack Black trained in New Japan Pro Wrestling's Los Angeles dojo with real luchadores prior to filming.Before the release of the movie, World Wrestling Entertainment added Nacho to the SmackDown! brand roster on their website. After a month his profile was removed without his making any appearances.On the June 20, 2006, edition of ECW on Sci Fi the character was parodied as "Macho Libre", with wrestler Tony DeVito dressing like Nacho and speaking like "Macho Man" Randy Savage with a Hispanic accent. After a few minutes he was attacked by the Sandman, in keeping with his gimmick at the time.In addition, professional wrestler Human Tornado appears in the film as one of Nacho's opponents, "El Snowflake".

I was looking for information on Wikipedia about the Viz character Jack Black and it lead me to a disambiguation page.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Black_%28disambiguation%29The fifth one down states Jack Black WWF wrestler. Has anyone heard of this guy, or has the writer just got the film Nacho Libre mixed up?

There was a guy called 'Mr Black' who was a staple of OVW in the early 2000's, and am pretty sure he did some WWE dark/syndicated squash matches under the name Jack Black.

• Paid Members

Grudge, Gripes, & Grunts (WF123)04/26/93 Shawn Michaels vs. Jim Duggan11/23/92 Ric Flair vs. Tatanka03/08/93 Hulk Hogan & Brutus Beefcake vs. The Beverly Brothers03/08/93 Mr. Perfect vs. Papa Shango06/29/92 The Undertaker vs. Repoman03/07/93 Bushwhackers & Tiger Jackson vs. Beverly Brothers & Little Louie05/10/93 Shawn Michaels vs. Jim Duggan (lumberjack match)07/20/92 Earthquake & Typhoon vs. Ted DiBiase & Irwin R. Schyster (Earthquake & Typhoon win WWF Tag Team Title)07/20/92 Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart & Randy Savage1993 Rick & Scott Steiner interview

Grudge, Gripes, & Grunts (WF123)04/26/93 Shawn Michaels vs. Jim Duggan11/23/92 Ric Flair vs. Tatanka03/08/93 Hulk Hogan & Brutus Beefcake vs. The Beverly Brothers03/08/93 Mr. Perfect vs. Papa Shango06/29/92 The Undertaker vs. Repoman03/07/93 Bushwhackers & Tiger Jackson vs. Beverly Brothers & Little Louie05/10/93 Shawn Michaels vs. Jim Duggan (lumberjack match)07/20/92 Earthquake & Typhoon vs. Ted DiBiase & Irwin R. Schyster (Earthquake & Typhoon win WWF Tag Team Title)07/20/92 Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart & Randy Savage1993 Rick & Scott Steiner interview

Cool thanksThat match can't possibly be as awesome as it sounds can it?!

Just read this on wikipedia about Jake the Snake

Jake now lives in Sprowston, Norwich, England as of May 2007

Has he done any UK indy dates so far?
I messeged Jakes Myspace and they said he lives in Florida

• Paid Members

Judge for yourself :-)

Cheers! ThanJudge for yourself :-)
Cheers! That was a real hidden gem! Flair's face when Savage slaps him the second time is priceless.

• Paid Members

Ok this isn't much help but theres a song i heard today on scrubs and it's been used on something the WWE used. It has the lyrics "if i gave it all, if i trade it all for just one thing" or something like that.anyone know the track?