The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Wasn't Super Crazy's music... 'Little Crazy' by Fight?

It's not the one I was looking for, but cheers anyway. :)
He did use to use that doors song, but the one you are thinking of was I believe to have been custom made by Harry Slash and The Slashtones, sames guys who done some ECW themes, including the now legendary "This is Extreme" theme. The Super Crazy theme may be titled El Guerrero Nomad.

Whos the guy on the front cover of the WWE anthology CD, standing on the ramp?

Probably Jericho.
It looks like Booker T to me. The pyro, the hair and shape of face, though that guy looks like he is wearing trouser length attire, and I dont recall booker ever wrestling in any in the E.

When Dean Malenko was doing his James Bond-esque gimmick, what did the MALENKO acrostic in his video stand for? The only one I remember was that "K" was "Kinky".

• Paid Members

This will contain SPOILERZ!+!+!+! from No Way Out

They interviewed Vinnie Jones, an English former soccer player who co-stars in the movie, who is going to be a heel feuding with Austin on screen and in WWE. He did a heel promo here. (from Meltzer's Report)

Will a match between those two happen? That would be tremendous.

• Paid Members

:yinyang: This question is relating to No Way OutSPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Has Chavo turned face now?

No. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
The ending of the match had a babyface (Jimmy Yang) thinking he'd won the title, only for a very smug looking Chavo to come in and ruin it, so he's definitely still a heel.