The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Anybody know if Rey Mysterio has ever been a heel?Thanks brahs.

In WCW 2000 he was a member of the New Blood when they were a heel faction. I am not sure, but I believe the Filthy Animals were also heels when they feuded with MIA in the summer of that year. At Bash at the Beach, the only WCW show I have seen over the Animals period of that year, they were getting the heel treatment from the announcers. But being WCW you never know if they were faces, heels or maybe even tweeners. Edited by bwo

Wasn't he part of the No Limit Soliders who got booed against the West Texas Rednecks? I guess technically they were still faces but the crowd wasn't having it. Was he part of the angle where they buried Ric Flair in the desert and pinched his watch?

Wasn't he part of the No Limit Soliders who got booed against the West Texas Rednecks? I guess technically they were still faces but the crowd wasn't having it. Was he part of the angle where they buried Ric Flair in the desert and pinched his watch?

He was part of that angle with the face Flair, which would make him a heel. But, confusingly, The Filthy Animals were feuding with The (heel) Revolution at the same time. So god knows really...

A bunch of questions for you knowledgeable types- Why did HBK drop his half of the tag team title with Steve Austin in 97? (Both kayfabe and real-life reasons)- On the Wrestlemania 15 Anthology version, a bunch of entrance themes seem noticeably dubbed. In particular Big Show has the Corporation music dubbed in, what theme was he actually using and why was it dubbed?- After the Barber shop incident with Jannetty, but before he became aligned with Sherri, what theme music did Shawn Michaels use? - How did they explain Sherri suddenly ditching Ted DiBiase for HBK?- You know how we can find pretty clear (but tape quality) entrance themes from the early 90s? How did that music surface, as they were never commercially released?

- On the Wrestlemania 15 Anthology version, a bunch of entrance themes seem noticeably dubbed. In particular Big Show has the Corporation music dubbed in, what theme was he actually using and why was it dubbed?

Big show actually used that entrance theme at WM15 as he had only been there a month and they hadnt got round to giving him a proper theme yet he then went to useing his most famous theme, followed by a rap version off the Agression CD (i think) when he was feuding with shane mcmahon in 2000 and then went back at his return to classic theme. lastly using the ECW version recently

- How did they explain Sherri suddenly ditching Ted DiBiase for HBK?

i think sherri was fired by ted dibase, although hadnt she been with MAcho Man in between Ted and HBK

- After the Barber shop incident with Jannetty, but before he became aligned with Sherri, what theme music did Shawn Michaels use? - How did they explain Sherri suddenly ditching Ted DiBiase for HBK?

On Paul Bearer's Funeral Parlour segment on "WWF Superstars" in early 1992, Sherri was the guest one week and said her Teddy Bear (that would be Dibiase) gave his blessing for her to manage another WWF Superstar. She said he was an up and coming athlete with long blonde hair. I distinctly remember at the time thinking it would be Mr Perfect, but that doesn't really make sense in early 1992, anyway she announced it was Michaels. Then from the next week onwards she was decked out in the sexy white costumes in his corner.As for his music, from the Barbershop segment through to Sherri managing him - I only ever remember seeing Michaels wrestle once which was in the 1992 Royal Rumble match. In those days, the wrestlers music wasn't used as they entered so I don't know if he did have any music until Sherri arrived on the scene.

Why did HBK drop his half of the tag team title with Steve Austin in 97? (Both kayfabe and real-life reasons)

The on-screen reason was cited as being a flare up of his fake knee injury which he had used earlier in the year to drop the WWF Championship.The real reason is because the night after King of the Ring 1997, he and Bret Hart got into a real-life fight, which Michaels came off worse from. He then quit the WWF and hinted he would jump to WCW. He returned to the WWF a few weeks later.That led to Michaels dropping his half of the tag team title, with Dude Love filling the void.

Why did HBK drop his half of the tag team title with Steve Austin in 97? (Both kayfabe and real-life reasons)

The on-screen reason was cited as being a flare up of his fake knee injury which he had used earlier in the year to drop the WWF Championship.The real reason is because the night after King of the Ring 1997, he and Bret Hart got into a real-life fight, which Michaels came off worse from. He then quit the WWF and hinted he would jump to WCW. He returned to the WWF a few weeks later.That led to Michaels dropping his half of the tag team title, with Dude Love filling the void.
I seem to remember that they actually used the legit reason on screen as well. They did make mention that he and Bret had the fight backstage on tv, possibly throwing in the knee injury.