The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Where is next years Royal Rumble going to be held at, I know its in San Antonio, Texas but which arena ?. I was pretty sure it was the SBC Center but now I think its the AT&T Center, not 100% sure which one it is.EDIT - Never mind it is SBC Center found it here- http://corporate.wwe.com/news/2006/2006_04_10.jsp

AT&T recently took over SBC, so it may just be a new (or proposed) name for the same building.

November 18th 1996 or 1997?

pretty sure that its 1996

Right, this one's been scrambling my brain on and off for a bit:-Having never seen any OVW, how the Jesus do you pronounce Johnny Jeter's surname?"Jetter"? "Jeeter"? "Jet-tei"?

Right, this one's been scrambling my brain on and off for a bit:-Having never seen any OVW, how the Jesus do you pronounce Johnny Jeter's surname?"Jetter"? "Jeeter"? "Jet-tei"?

"Jeeter"
Ugh. That's the one I was hoping for least. :sneaky: Thanks though.

I'm sure I was looking through a load of old colliseum videos a while back and saw a Shawn Michaels vs Roddy Piper singles match listed on one- can anyone tell me which one it was as I can't seem to find it now and am sure I'm not just making it up!!!

I'm sure I was looking through a load of old colliseum videos a while back and saw a Shawn Michaels vs Roddy Piper singles match listed on one- can anyone tell me which one it was as I can't seem to find it now and am sure I'm not just making it up!!!

It was on WWF 1992 Year In Review VHS. The match was held in the run up to Wrestlemania 8, on a rare televised show named "March To Wrestlemania".This information came from my website www.wrestle-media.net

It was on WWF 1992 Year In Review VHS. The match was held in the run up to Wrestlemania 8, on a rare televised show named "March To Wrestlemania".This information came from my website www.wrestle-media.net

Cool, cheers man, I don't suppose you know if the match is any good?

At the end of this weeks 'Foley Is Blog', Mick wishes that Matt Capotelli, Stevie Richards and the Blue Meanie all get well soon.Now i'm aware Capotelli is sick, but what about Meanie and Richards?

• Paid Members

At the end of this weeks 'Foley Is Blog', Mick wishes that Matt Capotelli, Stevie Richards and the Blue Meanie all get well soon.Now i'm aware Capotelli is sick, but what about Meanie and Richards?

Meanies got some sort of lung disease, i think Richards was a knee injury but i could be wrong with that.

Meanies got some sort of lung disease, i think Richards was a knee injury but i could be wrong with that.
Blue Meanie's website says he was pretty much at deaths door before he went to the hospital.