The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Recently after re-watching Stone Colds biography on 'The Biography Channel' and seeing some of the footage from 1997 WWF Raw again, which happens to be one of my favourite years of WWF wrestling, i've felt the need to get me some more footage from said year, particuarly of some Bret Hart-Stone Cold goodness, so i've been digging out tapes at home and searching for others to acquire online. What i want to know is, are the following any good?'Cause StoneCold Said So'- It's available through silvervision on dvd for

• Paid Members

Recently after re-watching Stone Colds biography on 'The Biography Channel' and seeing some of the footage from 1997 WWF Raw again, which happens to be one of my favourite years of WWF wrestling, i've felt the need to get me some more footage from said year, particuarly of some Bret Hart-Stone Cold goodness, so i've been digging out tapes at home and searching for others to acquire online. What i want to know is, are the following any good?'Cause StoneCold Said So'- It's available through silvervision on dvd for

June 15, 1998 - RAW:Steve Austin & Undertaker vs. Mankind & Kane went to a No Contest..

>snippity<The tag match is featured as an extra on 'Best of Raw volume 1'
You sure? I've owned the "Best of RAW" 2-disc set for quite some time, but I've never seen this match. Whereabouts can I find it?

• Awards Moderator

What is an Ocean Cyclone Suplex? I've often seen it mentioned on sites as a finisher, but what the feck is it?

It's a Manami Toyota move. It's a bit like a German but the opponent ends up rolled into a ball.

What is an Ocean Cyclone Suplex? I've often seen it mentioned on sites as a finisher, but what the feck is it?

It's a Manami Toyota move. It's a bit like a German but the opponent ends up rolled into a ball.
Ok, that's an original explaination of the move :DThe move is executed with the opponent sitting on the executers shoulders while the arms are crossed and locked before being dropped backwards in a bridge so that the poor sucker lands on his/her neck/upper back.--PUNQ--