The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

A bit like an earlier question I asked, but...JBL has been involved in a WWE/World Championship match on every joint/SD PPV since May 2004. I'm guessing this streak isn't the longest ever in WWE...but what was the most recent streak to last longer?

Edited by Dangerblade

Guest DEAD MAN

If you don't get a reply here to that one, try the forums at 1stopwrestling.co.uk, which has a forum dedicated to training.

Right ladsThis has confused me, i have went through the tape and i just can't find it, WWF fully loaded 2000 on channel 4, the spanish announce table was broken, was it broken on sunday night heat before the ppv or was it broken during the ppv ?

• Paid Members

This has confused me, i have went through the tape and i just can't find it, WWF fully loaded 2000 on channel 4, the spanish announce table was broken, was it broken on sunday night heat before the ppv or was it broken during the ppv ?

I may be wrong, but I have a memory of Saturn clotheslining Chyna onto the table during his match with Guerrero, and her going right through it.

Does anyone know Low-ki's real name?

Brandon Silvestry, according to obsessedwithwrestling.

This one is for the Toryumon / Dragon Gate fans and has been bugging me for ages. Genki Horiguchi has 'Who has called me HAGE' on his T-shirt and the fans chant H.A.G.E. at him. What does H.A.G.E. stand for and what is the explantion for it?Cheers

This one is for the Toryumon / Dragon Gate fans and has been bugging me for ages. Genki Horiguchi has 'Who has called me HAGE' on his T-shirt and the fans chant H.A.G.E. at him. What does H.A.G.E. stand for and what is the explantion for it?Cheers

Hage means bald or balding.With Genki's hairline receeding, the fans took to chanting Hage at him - to which Genki would respond with his kind of catchphrase "Who has called me Hage?!"

Cheers $tew - it all makes sense now. I'll be leading the chanting in my living room next time he's on...

Edited by bazhsw

This one is for the Toryumon / Dragon Gate fans and has been bugging me for ages.  Genki Horiguchi has 'Who has called me HAGE' on his T-shirt and the fans chant H.A.G.E. at him.  What does H.A.G.E. stand for and what is the explantion for it?Cheers

Hage means bald or balding.With Genki's hairline receeding, the fans took to chanting Hage at him - to which Genki would respond with his kind of catchphrase "Who has called me Hage?!"
Which is an awesome catchphrase and gimmick that has really taken off.

• Paid Members

Indeed. The chant and other references to baldness used to be done purely to mock Genki, and you'll notice that his opponents still use his insecurity about the hairline against him in matches sometimes, pulling his hair and trying to pull clumps out.Since the summer of 2003 however, which saw Genki's star rise to unprecedented levels, it's become a 'support call'. The fans use it to motivate Genki when he's in submission holds and his stablemates (particularly Ryo Saito) rally the fans in starting the chant.

Edited by JLM

nnnnGGHHHHH must resssist spamming the quessstions thread...

Sorry, I can't resist :(

genki.gif

There, I feel better now. :)

hage.gif