The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

JNLister posted this...

I think it was four smaller box sets (1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20) for $70 each, or the full box set for $299 ($29 extra) which also includes 21 and some collectable goodies.

in reference to WrestleMania DVD's being relelased soon in the thread about the Warrior DVD, anybody know if these will be full unedited versions of the shows, or will they be like Silver Visions releases?

Hey.. could someone give me the url for that TNA UK website? (You know, the one that has the info for when TNA is on TWC, not the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association UK, which seems to be all I can find on Google.)

Condeets has the link in his sig. I'm not going looking for it on your behalf. :p

• Paid Members

Velocity

Hardcore Holly vs Stevie Richards

William Regal in-ring interview

Ken Kennedy (Ken Anderson again, with a new name) vs jobber

and possibly Vito vs jobber (may have been a dark match)

Heat

Victoria vs Stacy

Snitsky vs Viscera

Kerwin White (~) vs Rosey

Shelton Benjamin vs jobber

• Moderators

Hey.. could someone give me the url for that TNA UK website? (You know, the one that has the info for when TNA is on TWC, not the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association UK, which seems to be all I can find on Google.)

Condeets has the link in his sig. I'm not going looking for it on your behalf. :p
Good enough for me! cheers bro....

Guest Ashley

Has anybody got a link to FSW - Future shock wrestling's forum Manchester/Stockport?I am dying to see a show of theirs again and hope they are running one soon.

A link to the FSW Forum...This is a link to FSW's forum, it has some information, you should come along to an FSW show, i can assure you, they deliver quality action & maybe as hot a crowd you could hope for.I've been to most of their shows, & i've always enjoyed every minute of them. :thumbsup: Also, i believe they have a show coming up very soon. :)

Guest DEAD MAN

Can somebody tell me any wrestling companies that do training in or near Perth in Scotland and how far rougly the place might be from Perth. And could you also give me a link to the site please. Thanks in advance :yinyang: