The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Ashley

Didn't Spanky wrestle as a few different guys on Velocity prior to his official arrival as "Spanky"?

Yeah, but everyone knew it was him.
Was it as Brian Kendrick?
Under a mask as the Penguin.
Really? :omg: I've never seen this. :(

• Paid Members

Does any know the full list of WCW releases in the UK from the last 90's/early 2000 period. Im talking about the releases that included Spring Stampede 99 and 200 and the best of series. anyone got a full list of what was released?

I think this is the full list of the WCW vids Warner Bros released that you are after.Best of Vol. 1 - Great American Bash/Bash at the BeachBest of Vol. 2 - Uncensored/ Fall BrawlBest of Vol. 3 - Slamboree/StarrcadeSuperstar Series Vol 1 - Goldberg/StingSuperstar Series Vol 2 - Kevin Nash/Ric FlairSuperstar Series Vol 3 - DDP/Randy SavageSuperstar Series Vol 4 - Sting 2/ Sid ViciousUncensored 1999Spring Stampede 1999Bash at the Beach 1999Starrcade 1999Souled Out 2000Superbrawl 2000Uncendored 2000Spring Stampede 2000Slamboree 2000Great American Bash 2000

Does any know the full list of WCW releases in the UK from the last 90's/early 2000 period. Im talking about the releases that included Spring Stampede 99 and 200 and the best of series. anyone got a full list of what was released?

I think this is the full list of the WCW vids Warner Bros released that you are after.Best of Vol. 1 - Great American Bash/Bash at the BeachBest of Vol. 2 - Uncensored/ Fall BrawlBest of Vol. 3 - Slamboree/StarrcadeSuperstar Series Vol 1 - Goldberg/StingSuperstar Series Vol 2 - Kevin Nash/Ric FlairSuperstar Series Vol 3 - DDP/Randy SavageSuperstar Series Vol 4 - Sting 2/ Sid ViciousUncensored 1999Spring Stampede 1999Bash at the Beach 1999Starrcade 1999Souled Out 2000Superbrawl 2000Uncendored 2000Spring Stampede 2000Slamboree 2000Great American Bash 2000
Cheers but other posts got me thinking as to what was the list of original turner releases from the late 80's/early 90's. anyone know?

• Paid Members

Cheers but other posts got me thinking as to what was the list of original turner releases from the late 80's/early 90's. anyone know?

The First Independent releases were as follows : Starrcade 89Starrcade 90Starrcade 91Starrcade 92Great American Bash 90Great American Bash 91Great American Bash 92Halloween Havoc 90Halloween Havoc 91Halloween Havoc 92Beach Blast 92Beach Blast 93Fall Brawl 93SuperBrawl 1SuperBrawl 2SuperBrawl 3Capital Combat 90WrestleWar 90WrestleWar 91WrestleWar 92

The First Independent releases were as follows : Starrcade 89Starrcade 90Starrcade 91Starrcade 92Great American Bash 90Great American Bash 91Great American Bash 92Halloween Havoc 90Halloween Havoc 91Halloween Havoc 92Beach Blast 92Beach Blast 93Fall Brawl 93SuperBrawl 1SuperBrawl 2SuperBrawl 3Capital Combat 90WrestleWar 90WrestleWar 91WrestleWar 92
Cheers

• Paid Members

Ok, a bit of a silly question, but this has been on my mind a lot recenty here goes:On a Nitro, it was in 1998, around the time the ultimate warrior came back. one of the main events was Bret Hart vs. Sting. Sting was Wolfpac and it ended up going backstage. what nitro was that and does anyone have the card? :/:(

• Paid Members

Could be this one:

# October 4, 1998: Perry Saturn b Lizmark Jr, .Ernest Miller b Kaz Hayashi, Juventud Guerrera b Jerry Flynn, Wrath b Villano IV, Damien and Hector Garza fought to a No Contest, World Cruiserweight Champion, Billy Kidman, b Psichosis, Rick Steiner b Brian Adams, Diamond Dallas Page b Kanyon, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall fought to a No Contest, Reid Flair b Eric Bischoff, United States Champion, Bret Hart, and Sting fought to a No Contest.

Sauce: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/results/nitro/1998.html

Guest Ultimate_Flair_Mark

Anyone tell me what Spanky's WWE entrance music was?I heard it on the Magic Roundabout advert also.