The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anybody know who the hot looking Nihon woman is commentating on Toryumon 5th anniversary?

I did go to check for you last night, but would you believe that my VCR's suddenly started refusing to eject tapes. :angry:If I get it sorted, and I remember, I'll have another look.
Thanks Spatular. Appreciated.

I just read in an old Power Slam the results for the ECW Arena show "Crossing The Line Again" from February 1st 1997. From the results they listed every match is on the dvd except one: Louie Spicolli beat Mike Awesome.Anyone know why? :confused:

Quick question: What's the name of Maven's theme music and who's it by? Cheers.

I thought it was:"All around the stars " by Honshal
And also has the same background music as "Memory" by Mercy Drive, but just different lyrics. I don't really understand why they did that! (Adding new voices and lyrics over another songs backing!).

And also has the same background music as "Memory" by Mercy Drive, but just different lyrics. I don't really understand why they did that! (Adding new voices and lyrics over another songs backing!).
I was always under the impression that Maven's music was by a band called Big Mother Thruster.

I was always under the impression that Maven's music was by a band called Big Mother Thruster.
Ah, ignore me. After consulting MackemMan's site - it's "Memory" by Mercy Drive.

is axe of demolition fame still alive and if so any recent pics i ask cause i saw a pick about five years ago and he looked golse to andre the giant in size so i'll be suprised if he is still going

He's still alive, he's made appearances at a few of those wrestling legend conventions. He must be about 60-something by now.
no pics

is axe of demolition fame still alive and if so any recent pics i ask cause i saw a pick about five years ago and he looked golse to andre the giant in size so i'll be suprised if he is still going

He's still alive, he's made appearances at a few of those wrestling legend conventions. He must be about 60-something by now.
no pics
i take it u dont have any recent pics of axe (demolition) then also what is his real name

no pics
i take it u dont have any recent pics of axe (demolition) then also what is his real name
Bill Eadie

Guest scott swift24

Who was the third man in an early Monday Night Raw commentary team. He was with Macha Man Randy Savage and Vince McMahon with a goatee...

The man in question is Bob Barrent. A deeply unfunny comic from the New York area.

Who was the third man in an early Monday Night Raw commentary team. He was with Macha Man Randy Savage and Vince McMahon with a goatee...

The man in question is Bob Barrent. A deeply unfunny comic from the New York area.
What, Bob Barnett the lawyer, Japanese tape trader and UKFFer used to commentate on Monday Night RAW?I think you meant Rob Bartlett. ;)