The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

On 17th October 2004 TWC put on "Best of World of Sport" as their Supercard Sunday show, does anyone know what the card was?

Oct 17 2004 - World Of SportWorld Mid-Heavyweight Champion Marty Jones vs 'Bull' Blitzer {Steve Wright, father of Alex 'Berlyn' Wright} (Aired May 31 1986)[Disco Challenge Match] Kendo Nagasaki vs Clive Myers (Aired Jan 3 1987, Hippodrome Charity show)Kendo Nagasaki & "Blondie" Barrett vs The Golden Boys (Steve Regal & Robbie Brookside) (Aired Mar 5 1988)Marty Jones vs Roy Regal {Regal starts 1 fall ahead} (Aired Oct 11 1986)Dynamite Kid vs Mark Rocco {Different match from above} (Aired Dec 19 1981)[Tag Team KO Tournament Final] Dave 'Fit' Finlay/Rocky Moran vs Ross Hart & Owen Hart {with a pre-match appearance by Bruce Hart} (Aired Mar 31 1984)[Lightweight Medal Tournament Final] Steve Grey vs Johnny Saint (Aired Jan 31 1981)Robbie Brookside vs Johnny Saint {Brookside's 2nd tv match} (Aired Jun 13 1987)Sammy Lee vs Mark "Rollerball" Rocco (Aired Apr 4 1981)British Welterweight Champion Jim Breaks vs Young David {The future Davey Boy Smith} (Aired Feb 23 1980)

• Paid Members

What is a Bad Street Match? ECW held one at Natural Born Killaz in 1996.

As far as I recall, a regular match that happened to have one of the Freebirds in it.I remember they brawled outside the arena, so it might've been falls count anywhere, but going outside was hardly that uncommon in ECW.

What is a "Disco Challenge" match? Sounds groovy.

One of me Mates says that i was a gimmick thing like The Angle Invitational. DiscQ (who else?) would challenge some wrestler to get down in the ring. Just for the fun of it! :laugh: (That was my guess anyway)

• Paid Members

What is a "Disco Challenge" match? Sounds groovy.

It was in fact a "Disco Ladder Match". It was held in a ring set up in the middle of a disco dance floor, with people seated at tables around it. Throughout the match, the disco lights were flashing, and music playing constantly. To win, you had to climb a ladder & retrieve an LP, sprayed gold, suspended from a piece of gold tinsel.It's fucking hilarious, but I'm not sure that's the intention.

I'm pretty sure already but they havn't mentioned it for a couple of years now, when Edge and Christian were teaming they were supposed to be brothers right? I know they're not really but they did used to say they were didn't they?

I'm pretty sure already but they havn't mentioned it for a couple of years now, when Edge and Christian were teaming they were supposed to be brothers right? I know they're not really but they did used to say they were didn't they?

Yes.

Yes.
Something which has been conveniently forgotten since Edge's return from injury.

I thought Raw was at the Manhattan center, and ONS was at the Hammerstein Ballroom?

If you watch One Night Stand. The camera goes to outside the building and it says Manhatten Centre over the doors. I think they are the same building but maybe 2 different rooms.