The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Have any WWE films been released yet?

The Rock's films (Scorpion King, The Rundown/Welcome To The Jungle and Walking Tall) were all credited as "in association with WWE Films".Obviously that's just a tip of the hat to the fact that Rock was a contracted WWE performer at that time (as is the fact that Vince McMahon is credited as Executive Producer), but I thought it was worth mentioning - just to be anal.
I seem to recall that for The Scorpion King at least, Vince staked Rock's fee ($5m, I think), and so was credited as an associate executive producer or some such thing. Thus, he got a stake in a movie he was plugging like hell and that he (or his creation) created much of the buzz for. Also, it set a nice price for Rock's future movies and got Vince a foot in the Hollywood door as a guy who was involved with a fairly successful flick.

Ok quick question ive been reading up on alot of shows that feature Samoa Joe and i have one thing to ask and that is what is the muscle buster? thanks in advance

Ok, I'll try and describe it....he takes them off the top rope on his shoulders...they are cradle upside down in kind of a folded up vertical torture rack position.Then he drops them down in this position....hard to explain, but very cool...think there is footage of it on samoajoe.com

• Paid Members

:yinyang: Who was Just Joe

It was Joe Legend (of Celebrity Wrestling). He was acharacter who wandered around backstage, spreading rumours and grassing people up. It was a cool idea, I thought, but it didn't last long and he didn't wrestle much.

:yinyang: Who was Just Joe

It was Joe Legend (of Celebrity Wrestling). He was acharacter who wandered around backstage, spreading rumours and grassing people up. It was a cool idea, I thought, but it didn't last long and he didn't wrestle much.
:yinyang: Thanks :yinyang: I only ever saw his backstage stuff that was featured on Sunday Night Heat(on channel 4 i don't have sky) but i remember one thing where Mideon was taking the piss out of Dean Melenko and when Just Joe told him about it he didn't believe him and actually had a match with him.

Whatever happened to the S.A.T's?They seemed to be on every indy show two years ago.

Not sure-I know anyone who saw Mikey Whipwreck's shoot interview at Frontiers of Honor will know his thoughts on Joel (or Jose, can't remember which) getting fat and lazy, I guess they are still around on the indy scene, but I think their appeal dropped off when so many other high fliers appeared doing what they did.

I think their appeal dropped off when so many other high fliers appeared doing what they did.

That and they're crap.

Whatever happened to the S.A.T's?They seemed to be on every indy show two years ago.

They co-ran the FUSION show in December last year. It became the laughing stock of the indy scene at the time, with many advertised names not appearing. Still, its hardly a surprise when the names didn't actually exist; "Yoshinori Misawa", "Mitsuharu Ogawa" and some weird spelling of Evan Karagias.The show DID have Ultimo Dragon, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, New Jack and Tommy Dreamer amongst others, but the damage was done and only 250 turned up to the RexPlex.Save the odd appearance for UXW and NWA: Cyberspace, they haven't really been seen much since.

Ok quick question ive been reading up on alot of shows that feature Samoa Joe and i have one thing to ask and that is what is the muscle buster? thanks in advance

Ok, I'll try and describe it....he takes them off the top rope on his shoulders...they are cradle upside down in kind of a folded up vertical torture rack position.Then he drops them down in this position....hard to explain, but very cool...think there is footage of it on samoajoe.com
Its pretty much a stalling Fisherman's Suplex but he places them on the top rope first, sometimes he just drops back with it and sometimes he sits down, jarring their neck into his shoulder

• Paid Members

can anyone recomend any sites with wrestling music videos? i cant get enough of the things but only have a few

The S.A.T's. :( .I personally thought they were and still are a great Tag Team though that is just my opinion and I am very biased. It would be nice to see them around alot more, hopefully they can get their act together and possibly make it back into ROH. Only time will tell.Seismic

Edited by Seismic