The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Wasn't lightning also Cobra?

You are correct sir.
Excellent... I remember his feud with Sgt. Craig Pitman fondly. Or perhaps not :crazy:
Waddaya mean- their 2 minute match at Fall Brawl 95 was AWESOME... :rolleyes:
Was Cobra the guy with the DO-DO-DADA-DO-DOP-DAH-DO-DADDA-DO morse code style music?Might as well ask another question. Just trying to get my ECW PPV collection for the year 2000 up-to-date. I currently have Anarchy Rulez, Heatwave and November to Remember from that year. What are the others?Cheers.

Might as well ask another question. Just trying to get my ECW PPV collection for the year 2000 up-to-date. I currently have Anarchy Rulez, Heatwave and November to Remember from that year. What are the others?Cheers.

Guilty as ChargedDate: January 9, 2000Living Dangerously 2000Date: March 12, 2000Hardcore Heaven 2000Date: May 14, 2000Heat Wave 2000Date: July 16, 2000Anarchy Rulz 2000Date: October 1, 2000November to Remember 2000Date: November 5, 2000Massacre on 34th StreetDate: December 3, 2000There you go.

It did lead to him being JR's bodyguard for a week or 2, when Jim got his own commentators table set up and was complaining about Micheal Cole stealing his job while he was sick. Or did I dream this angle? it seems so far away it's like it never happened.

It did lead to him being JR's bodyguard for a week or 2, when Jim got his own commentators table set up and was complaining about Micheal Cole stealing his job while he was sick. Or did I dream this angle? it seems so far away it's like it never happened.

It happened. Dr Death (who the original intention for him being to steamroll through Brawl 4 All, and then have a big money feud with Stone Cold) also had a pretty cool brawl with Bob Holly in an apartment block...

• Paid Members

What was the J.O.B Squad, was it an actual on screen stable or what? I remember alot of the former and current jobbers wearing the Tshirt and stuff but never any real reason for it.Also who were official members if it was an on screen stable? i remember Bob Holly, Al Snow, Flash Funk and the Blue Meanie wearing the shirt.

• Paid Members

This is so weird, just as i read this, it happened on the old episode of raw i was watching. what are the chances of that? (just so i can say this post is on topic) Edited by DEF

The Job Squad started as an Al Snow joke - he told Cornette he was starting a "clique" and they'd be the most powerful guys in the business, because all they had to do was no-sell everyone's finshes and all the top guys would be destroyed while they'd be instant superstars. It became a backstage gang of ECW/WWF guys like Snow, Candido, the bWo guys, and a bunch of others. Around 1998 (I think) it became an on-screen deal with the guys you mentioned. The awesome T-shirts were originally Snow's own designs, but WWF picked them up. The best one was "Flat on our backs since birth". Can anyone remember how many different shirts there were?

• Paid Members

The Job Squad started as an Al Snow joke - he told Cornette he was starting a "clique" and they'd be the most powerful guys in the business, because all they had to do was no-sell everyone's finshes and all the top guys would be destroyed while they'd be instant superstars.  It became a backstage gang of ECW/WWF guys like Snow, Candido, the bWo guys, and a bunch of others.  Around 1998 (I think) it became an on-screen deal with the guys you mentioned.  The awesome T-shirts were originally Snow's own designs, but WWF picked them up.  The best one was "Flat on our backs since birth".  Can anyone remember how many different shirts there were?

cheers for that dude, so they weren't actually a on screen stable. Seems weird that they would make Tshirts but not push it as angle at any point. Edited by DEF

It was on screen. At INY: Rock Bottom it was 2 Cold Scorpio, Al Snow and Hardcore Holly in full Job Squad attire vs The Brood. The King even refers to them as the JOB squad.List of on screen members;Al SnowBob HollyBlue MeanieScorpioGillberg

Edited by Childsy