The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

A few days ago I watched that "Legends of Wrestling Roundtable" that talked about the Monday Night War. I found it tremendously interesting. Michael Hayes sounds sloshed, but Bischoff came off well.Just wondering how many of these things were they, and what subjects they were about?Thank you.

Just lifted direct from someones site.
  • [*]WWE Legends Of Wrestling - Part 01 (Roddy Piper & Terry Funk)[*]WWE Legends Of Wrestling - Part 02 (Hulk Hogan & Bob Backlund)[*]WWE Legends Of Wrestling - Part 03 (Andre The Giant & the Iron Sheik)[*]WWE Legends Of Wrestling - Part 04 (Jerry Lawler & the Junk Yard Dog)[*]WWE Legends Of Wrestling - Part 05 (Ric Flair & Sgt. Slaughter)[*]WWE Legends Of Wrestling - Greatest Rivalries - Part 01 (Austin vs. McMahon & Curt Hennig vs. Nick Bockwinkel)[*]WWE Legends Of Wrestling - Greatest Rivalries - Part 02 (Jimmy Snuka vs. Don Muraco, Rock

I see petey williams has taken the role of lex luger/ masters and has really buffed up.my question though, do you think petey is on the roids?

I'd be bloody stunned if he wasn't, from the massive difference in him, as of late.

After seeing his name in another topic I just read this about Alex Wright in his wikipedia entry ...

Wright fell out of the spotlight after the folding of WCW, and has not appeared on American television since then. In the years following Wright has stayed away from active competition, only wrestling on rare occasions in Germany. Despite this, Wright is still well-respected as a wrestler, as indicated by Ring of Honor fans chanting his gimmick name at ROH shows.

When and why does this happen?
I'm not sure on the answer as I've never heard the chant but it may be because ROH Wrestler Erik Stevens has a hair style exactly the same as Berlyn so it may be when he's wrestling that they chant his name.

I was just watching an old AJW tape and there's a match with Reyna Jubuki and Blizzard Yuki against Manami Toyota and Black Blizzard. Now I know who Jubuki and Yuki are, but I can't figure it out - who was Black Blizzard?

I was just watching an old AJW tape and there's a match with Reyna Jubuki and Blizzard Yuki against Manami Toyota and Black Blizzard. Now I know who Jubuki and Yuki are, but I can't figure it out - who was Black Blizzard?

Is this the main event from one of the Wrestlemarinpiad shows??

Is this the main event from one of the Wrestlemarinpiad shows??
Yep, 1995. And thanks John.

After seeing his name in another topic I just read this about Alex Wright in his wikipedia entry ...

Wright fell out of the spotlight after the folding of WCW, and has not appeared on American television since then. In the years following Wright has stayed away from active competition, only wrestling on rare occasions in Germany. Despite this, Wright is still well-respected as a wrestler, as indicated by Ring of Honor fans chanting his gimmick name at ROH shows.

When and why does this happen?
Claudio Castagnoli does the Alex wright dance sometimes so i'm guessing its then.Which websites are best for buying NJPW dvd's?

I recently got hold of a Jackie Pallo promoted show from Great Yarmouth, featuring Dave Finlay vs. Billy Whitecloud and Masked Axeman vs. Ironfist, plus a few other matches. Does anyone know roughly when this show happened, I'm guessing early eighties as Finlay looks quite young, but if anyone could be more specific that would be great.

I recently got hold of a Jackie Pallo promoted show from Great Yarmouth, featuring Dave Finlay vs. Billy Whitecloud and Masked Axeman vs. Ironfist, plus a few other matches. Does anyone know roughly when this show happened, I'm guessing early eighties as Finlay looks quite young, but if anyone could be more specific that would be great.

Holy shit, was masked Axeman in a blue singlet?! Rob this is tremend important.