The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

No only the one I think, as I mentioned it was to promote the XFL and seen as the way that turned out there wasn't anymore. The only thing that may have happened is when they had the origional ECW ONS they might have called it Extreme Smackdown but I can't recall this, I just remembering them doing it on an episode of HeAT!

No only the one I think, as I mentioned it was to promote the XFL and seen as the way that turned out there wasn't anymore. The only thing that may have happened is when they had the origional ECW ONS they might have called it Extreme Smackdown but I can't recall this, I just remembering them doing it on an episode of HeAT!

There might not have been another one, but if there was, it definitely wasnt around the time of ECW ONS. I should have made it more obvious in my first post, but i think at least one episode in 2002-03 was "Xtreme"EDIT: I've done a quick internet search, and cant find any trace on another episode apart from the 1/2/01 one. Looks like i'm wrong. I must have remembered that the show was good, but forgotten all of the matches. Edited by RoryFice

Does anyone have any idea what actually went down between Homicide and Dan Maff?Cheers

Nobody is 100% sure, just assumption from what Homicide has said. It is alledged it was something to do with a younger female member of Homicides family but that I think is as far as anyone knows.Now for my own question. I have just read that Jefferson King (Shadow from Gladiators) became a pro-wrestler. Anyone know who/where he worked for.

Why is Jay Phoenix now called James Wallace? slightly confused by that

I haven't really followed it, but I think it's been decided that the "real" James Wallace (ie the reputation he seems to have attained) is a far more hateable heel character than "Jay Phoenix".
From what i heard, he decided to change his ring name to stand out more to American promotions. I think his idea was that "Wallace" is a common Scottish name, and it had the connection with William Wallace, and that somehow this would lead to more interest from abroad.

this past week i've been copying some ecw tapes to dvd, however some of them has this guy in the front row who looks like vampiro. he has all the tats and some frizzy hair which reminds me off sideshow bob.

I used to have the TNAvsROH rom (for project64) when I was in Australia on my computer, but wanted to download here as I now have a laptop.Anyone know where I can locate it, as the old links that I used previously no longer work??Cheers

Why is Jay Phoenix now called James Wallace? slightly confused by that

I haven't really followed it, but I think it's been decided that the "real" James Wallace (ie the reputation he seems to have attained) is a far more hateable heel character than "Jay Phoenix".
From what i heard, he decided to change his ring name to stand out more to American promotions. I think his idea was that "Wallace" is a common Scottish name, and it had the connection with William Wallace, and that somehow this would lead to more interest from abroad.
I think he was pretty much blackballed from US indys though for stealing from the CHIKARA lockeroom...My Question is are Nick Mondo and Rain married, Nick mentions in the unscarred documentory they are in a relationship and rains myspace shows here as married, Just Curious. Edited by chelsea2298

• Paid Members

this past week i've been copying some ecw tapes to dvd, however some of them has this guy in the front row who looks like vampiro. he has all the tats and some frizzy hair which reminds me off sideshow bob.

Timeframe? Only person that really comes to mind is Glen Osbourne

Shouldn't this be moved to The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Statements Thread?

Does anybody know what the 8 different fighting style are on SD V Raw 2008 ? thanks.

The CraneThe StagThe BatThe RatThe HorseThe TigerThe MonkeyThe Beatlep.s. I will take you, old man!
umm thanks that was err a lot of help :/
My pleasure :)