The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Does anyone know when the Rumble 2008 tickets are out? Am looking to go seeing as it is in New York. Ta buds

Dunno if the answer is inside, but there've been 2 threads on this:http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=98141&...hl=royal+rumblehttp://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=100366...hl=royal+rumble

I want to go to WWE at Wembely on October 16th. I'm leaving Eastbourne at 4:00PM and probaly wont get to Wembely till about 8. the Event starts at 7:30. Are you allowed to walk in after the event starts?

I want to go to WWE at Wembely on October 16th. I'm leaving Eastbourne at 4:00PM and probaly wont get to Wembely till about 8. the Event starts at 7:30. Are you allowed to walk in after the event starts?

Dont see this being a problem - the general line venues have is you arrive after the show has started you may have to wait until a suitable time to enter the auditorium at discretion of staff. However with WWE I'd imagine they'd just let you walk straight in. Phone up the venue for confirmation.

Does anyone know when Cactus Jack did that promo in ECW and spat on the WCW Tag Belt? Was it at one of their big monthly events or the taped TV shows or what?Thanks in advance.

Hostile City Showdown.June 24th 1994.

RightCould someone tell me how the Inter-federation cup works, ive been told it is with a points system so im not familiar with how it all worksalso, can someone post a history of the promotions who have held it.

The points system seems to vary depending on which promotion is defending the cup.WAW created the trophy and lost it to FWA in Bournemouth in May '05.FWA lost it to ASW in Croydon in October '05ASW lost it back to FWA in Morecambe, not sure when.XWA then automatically became champs when FWA folded and lost it to WAW I think.WAW then lost it to IPW in Porstmouth a few months ago.IPW are defending it against 1PW next.

How did WCW introduce Okerlund and Heenan?

Okerlund...I can't remember. His first major show would have been something like Starrcade 93, or possibly the Clash before it. Heenan, I actually do remember. Basically, Okerlund was doing the show opener to the January 94 clash (can't recall the number, but it had a great main event of Sting & Flair v Vader & Rude). Anyways, Heenan basically just walks out behind him, with Okerlund saying something like "how in the hell have you followed me here". Heenan made a humourous comment, and then spent the next six years going through the motions...

Any idea what the story is with TWC constantly showing that "Something Outta Nothing" music video?

Not that I'm complaining, as it's not a bad tune, but I too wish to know this.Also, what was Bret Hart's finishing sequence? I've probably asked this before actually, and I can remember the backbreaker and the second rope forearm and the Manhattan Drop, but my memory's like a sieve these days. I blame the lack of oily fish...