The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

The beginner class is also known as the "goof class" and is for people just starting out. Intermediate is trained by Rip Rogers and those are the guys on Derby City Wrestling.

I was watching some of this the other day, and noticed Al Barone, who must be at least 50 years old. Surely the least likely candidate to ever make OVW, let alone WWE, and this was on a show that also featured Sonic and Fang.
Were you watching the big Royal Rumble show?Al Barone was awesome because he looked like no-one else in the promotion. He was like some kind of a cross between Drew McDonald and Mad Dog Vachon! Totally agree that he's the most unlikely person to make OVW or WWE, but damn he was great to watch.
The Rumble show was the one that I was watching, I did start to watch the first episode (with Ted McNailer vs Brandon Kaplan) however, I couldn't get into it for some reason. I though the Rumble show should've been the first episode, as although you were been hit hard by all the wrestlers not to mention cameo's from the various females and managers it did introduce you to everyone. I also liked the fact that in the show Timmy Baltimore has a more prominent role, as I thought he was great during all that Diva nonsense on OVW.Barone was certainly like no-one else in the promotion, although for some reason he reminded me of Phil Hickerson/P.Y.Chu-Hi from Memphis, and why when watching did I think that the one person WWE would want from that crew was Anthony Bravado.

• Paid Members

When the Undertaker debuted, was the plan always to bring in Paul Bearer eventually, or did they do that when they realised the Brother Love-Undertaker marriage was shit.And why Brother Love, even as a stop gap? He was really, truly rotten. Surely any old timer would have been a better choice?

When the Undertaker debuted, was the plan always to bring in Paul Bearer eventually, or did they do that when they realised the Brother Love-Undertaker marriage was shit.

On his interview for the WWF Fab Four home video, Undertaker said that they always intended for Paul Bearer to be his manager but he had to finish up some issues in another company before he could come to the WWF.That interview was mostly in-character though, so who knows if that's the real reason.Why they chose Brother Love over Heenan, Slick, Sherri, Hart etc. though is anyone's guess. :confused:

• Paid Members

When the Undertaker debuted, was the plan always to bring in Paul Bearer eventually, or did they do that when they realised the Brother Love-Undertaker marriage was shit.

On his interview for the WWF Fab Four home video, Undertaker said that they always intended for Paul Bearer to be his manager but he had to finish up some issues in another company before he could come to the WWF.
"WWF Fab Four" is a tape you should all be tracking down.

On his interview for the WWF Fab Four home video, Undertaker said that they always intended for Paul Bearer to be his manager but he had to finish up some issues in another company before he could come to the WWF.
"WWF Fab Four" is a tape you should all be tracking down.
It's available on DVD now, brah! ;)Fab 4 on DVD