The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Hmmm.Odd request this one.Does anyone have any matches with me reffing that can either be sent to me or stuck somewhere (but not advertised please I don't want that happening :D) that I can grab?Reason is my new work collegues don't believe I was a referee for a proper wrestling fed and I want to prove them wrong! :DAnd since I find it hard to watch myself on TV I didn't get any copies for myself! Duh :DAnyway. Yeah I know it's the questions thread but hey, better here than starting a new thread about me lol.I'm thinking:Doug Vs Steve Corino 2004would be my first pick! :DOOooo, or actually...CM Punk Vs Colt CabanaAs they might recognise Punk :DFeck sake, at this point I'd take a Picture lol...."Come on, you're telling me 3 years working in a wrestling federation and there's not one picture you can find...."Gah!!!

You're sort of visible in this video, about 1.40, as Doug forearms Corino. Best I can do!

Hmmm.Odd request this one.Does anyone have any matches with me reffing that can either be sent to me or stuck somewhere (but not advertised please I don't want that happening :D) that I can grab?Reason is my new work collegues don't believe I was a referee for a proper wrestling fed and I want to prove them wrong! :DAnd since I find it hard to watch myself on TV I didn't get any copies for myself! Duh :DAnyway. Yeah I know it's the questions thread but hey, better here than starting a new thread about me lol.I'm thinking:Doug Vs Steve Corino 2004would be my first pick! :DOOooo, or actually...CM Punk Vs Colt CabanaAs they might recognise Punk :DFeck sake, at this point I'd take a Picture lol...."Come on, you're telling me 3 years working in a wrestling federation and there's not one picture you can find...."Gah!!!

You're sort of visible in this video, about 1.40, as Doug forearms Corino. Best I can do!
That video is what I miss in British wrestling. That actually got me excited for a show, and hyped enough that I managed to convince a casual fan to go to the show as well. Strong storylines put across well in a video, we need more of this.

Guest Josh Jenkins

Anybody got the current payroll list of the WWE roster? The only one I can find is about 2 years old.

How many days, on average, does an upper card wrestler work for WWE a year? I've heard a lot of numbers thrown about but I've never been sure.Thanks.

If someone didn't get injured and worked an absolutely full schedule for a full year, he'd work about 200 shows. Realistically, almost no-one does that. Once you throw in a few weeks out for injuries and a maybe a few dates not wrestling for other reasons (doing publicity work or the like), it's pretty rare for guys to work more than about 150 shots a year these days.

• Paid Members

Have there been any recent negotiations between WWE and The Rock regarding making an appearance at Survivor Series (held in his hometown)? Or any shows, for that matter.

Edited by brownie

Guest Josh Jenkins

Anybody got the current payroll list of the WWE roster? The only one I can find is about 2 years old.

Wikipedia's got a pretty comprehensive list:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wwe_roster
I think he meant a list of what the SuperStars are earning
Yeah I did. I doubt there's a current list, I can only seem to find a list from around 2005.