The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Does anybody know what type of Mania and other PPV event pay off Hogan usually gets?

It's not a fixed sum. He's under the same system as everyone else (that is, it's a combination of where he is on the card and how well the show is), but with the added rule that he has to be the highest paid (or equal highest paid) on the show, regardless of what his 'rightful' payoff would be.

I tried a search but couldnt find what i was looking for, and i cant find info elsewhere sooIs Luke Dragon Phoenix actually retired, or is it just an SAS angle?

Yes he is. Or if it is an angle, they didn't bother to tell his best mate Spud, who was very upset that Luke was leaving the business.

• Paid Members

Does anybody know what type of Mania and other PPV event pay off Hogan usually gets?

Like JN Lister said I don't know the exact number, but I remember after he faced HBK at Summerslam a reporter asked him was his pay off good and he said "yeah for my limo driver" gotta love the Hulkster.

• Paid Members

Was the DX female flasher during a late 1990s Raw a plant in the audience? I'd never thought that she was until watching it back again tonight.

I remember seeing this. It was pretty obvious it was a plant IMO due to the fact she was pretty hot. Edited by bAzTNM

He couldn't wrestle in certain states due to his parole. He did a run in on the spirit squad and he did a kiss my ass/ masterlock segment but was then gone. He was brought back after that as a trainer/ coach but never made it back to WWE TV. Rumours say he's been sacked again but then Jannetty said he hadn't. Don't know what happened then but I don't think he works for them now!

Thank you Mab, though that's just the usual rumour stuff.Does anyone actually know anything more substantial than this?
I was only trying to help!No one else as answered so I just said roughly what I remembered but none of it is really definite because Jannetty as denied being released in the past when its been reported.
I would imagine pissing himself laughing during the kiss my ass segment can't have endeared him to management much.....

Nope. I'd forgotten it was even upcoming. It wasn't mentioned on Raw at all.Wait - this goes out the day before One Night Stand? Gah! Presumably they'll do something big on the show that will be resolved at the PPV the next night.That means that next weekend you'll have Smackdown on Friday, SNME on Saturday, One Night Stand on Sunday and Raw on Monday... :crazy:

I'm looking for a video. I cant remember the name of it though so i'll list whats in it.- stuff about the ROH era of honor begins show- stuff about WOW - Terri Gold and Jungle Grrl- Stuff about wrestling schoolsI know its sketchy but if anyone recognises it please tell me the name, thanks.

I'm reposting this question as i really need it!!

Here's one for you. Can anyone please explain to me what the point of 'The Junior Division' was?Was it a long-term plan originally? Why was it dropped?Essentially, Juniors: WTF?

I always imagined that they'd hired a bunch of incredibly talented Mexican Minis, forced them to wrestle as American comedy minis and then fired them all after a bout a week, soley to piss me off. Can't think of another reason.I actually have a question, for once. Who is credited with first using the Death Valley Driver, and what's the origin of the name?

Here's one for you. Can anyone please explain to me what the point of 'The Junior Division' was?Was it a long-term plan originally? Why was it dropped?Essentially, Juniors: WTF?

I always imagined that they'd hired a bunch of incredibly talented Mexican Minis, forced them to wrestle as American comedy minis and then fired them all after a bout a week, soley to piss me off. Can't think of another reason.
Cheers Lantern, now I know its your fault.Although they did have one of the best comedy scenes on SD! in recent memory, when Burchill appeared as a pirate infront of Palmer Cannon and Kennedy.I miss Palmer Cannon.