The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Is there anywhere where I can get results from the WWF UK tours in the 90's as I'd love to find out the results from a show I went to when I was 6 in Birmingham, the show took place in 93 I belive.

Try the link nomad posted a few posts above yours. It's an awesome results site.

Why is Spud hated so much? i was just watching 1PW and even the kids hate him

Good question. He seems to be booed most places except IPW now, and I just don't get it myself. He's entertaining, plays the underdog well and is a really nice lad. Could some people who boo him shed some light? (and with better arguments than "He Crap Innit, LOL!")

Why is Spud hated so much? i was just watching 1PW and even the kids hate him

Good question. He seems to be booed most places except IPW now, and I just don't get it myself. He's entertaining, plays the underdog well and is a really nice lad Could some people who boo him shed some light? (and with better arguments than "He Crap Innit, LOL!")
Yeah me and some of my mates met him at RoH, he come across ALOT nicer than Johnny and Jody Edited by Big Mamma Benjamin

• Paid Members

[sCHWARTZENEGGER VOICE]Right, I'm gonna ask you a bunch of questions, and I wanna have 'em answered immediately!1. Who's your daddy? And what does he do?[/sCWHARTZENEGGER VOICE]2. Anyone know what Jerry Lynn's doing these days, and which promotion he's working for?3. Same question as no.2, but this time about Gran Naniwa.4. Where can I get a Best Of TAKA Michinoku comp?5. Is it actually possible to get any footage at all of the Freddie Blassie/John Tolos feud?

2. Anyone know what Jerry Lynn's doing these days, and which promotion he's working for?

He works backstage for TNA as a road agent, helping the X Division guys oin their matches. I think he does the odd Indy as well. From what I can tell, he still stinks.

Same question as no.2, but this time about Gran Naniwa.

Naniwa has been on the recent New Japan: Wrestle Land shows, wrestling comedy matches against Tsubo Genjin.

1. Who's your daddy? And what does he do?[/sCWHARTZENEGGER VOICE]

Tequila_Dad. Family historian and book-keeper for various people and buisnesses including The Automaticum...I guess that's the only question I can answer Edited by Tequila_Boy