The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

The Benoit DVD is great just for Benoit’s chatty commentary style;Grisham – What was it like wrestling Justin (!!!) Liger?Benoit – It was OK.Grisham – When did you start doing the German Suplexes as a combo?Benoit – I don’t remember.

How long was Man Mountain Rock in the WWF in 1995? I don't really remember him apart from the guitar playing before he wrestled. Did he have any notable feuds?

Nope, not a single feud. Don't know how long he was there and dont remember anything about any of his matches either. Think he just did a few squashes on Superstars and faded away.

How long was Man Mountain Rock in the WWF in 1995? I don't really remember him apart from the guitar playing before he wrestled. Did he have any notable feuds?

Nope, not a single feud. Don't know how long he was there and dont remember anything about any of his matches either. Think he just did a few squashes on Superstars and faded away.
He had a bit of a do with Bob Backlund though, don't remember much, I just remember Backlund covering his ears while MMR was playing away.

How's the Chris Benoit dvd? Is it any good?

Now I'm no Benoit fan, if fact I find him very boring, but his dvd is pretty good, not the bore fest I was expecting.

What was the story about Mean Gene going to WCW in 1993? Was he fired, or did he leave on his own accord?Cheers brahs.

Why did you decide to go to WCW in the first place?

"My contracted had ended with the WWF in September of 1993, and at that time I had some philosophical differences including with Vince McMahon as great minds don't think alike or whatever the case may be. I thought it was time for a change after ten years in the same position and doing the same thing, and perhaps the best thing would be to move on. "I read that as Vince said we don't really want you anymore.

He had a bit of a do with Bob Backlund though, don't remember much, I just remember Backlund covering his ears while MMR was playing away.
IIRC, Backlund stole MMR's guitar and may have destroyed it...

When are the 'Ultimate Fighter' Finals and the next UFC show with Ortiz/Shamrock on Bravo?

I believe the 'TUF' finals are on Sunday night on Bravo.Ortiz-Shamrock will probably show on a 24 hour delay... Edited by Phil Jones

• Paid Members

Could somebody enlighten me concerning a couple of questions.First of all, where are the Basham brothers? Danny is stilll listed on the Raw superstars page yet I've seen nothing of him for a good year. I remember some brief Velocity appearences from Doug, but they both seem to have disappeared. Also, can anyone tell me the latest on Steve Austin's relationship with the WWE?Thanks in advance.