The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

You've melded two parts together.

Hey, it's been 11 years and there's no way I'm going back to watch that horrible show again. :D
I don't know, Bob Holly vs Roadie is a money match.What about Shawn Michaels vs Kama?Or Tatanka in the main event...? :duh: Oh, OK.

I've been reading some of the really old Powerslams from back in 1994 and thee appears to be a lot of positive press on the Harris Brothers- in one article they are even singled out for stars of the future status- was this the general opinion of them at the time, and did they actually do anything to warrant this in ECW?

I've been reading some of the really old Powerslams from back in 1994 and thee appears to be a lot of positive press on the Harris Brothers- in one article they are even singled out for stars of the future status- was this the general opinion of them at the time, and did they actually do anything to warrant this in ECW?

The Harrises were awesome in ECW and SMW - enormous Brody-lookalike twins with no desire to do anything than clubber anyone and everyone who stood in their path. It don't get no better.Then they became Jacob and Eli Blu and it was all downhill from there.

In ECW (against the Public Enemy) and in SMW (against the Moondogs) they had some awesome brawls all around the arena that were pretty intense and great to watch. They never recovered after becoming the Blu Twins in WWF, and don't even mention the disaster that was the Grimm Twins.

In ECW (against the Public Enemy) and in SMW (against the Moondogs) they had some awesome brawls all around the arena that were pretty intense and great to watch. They never recovered after becoming the Blu Twins in WWF, and don't even mention the disaster that was the Grimm Twins.
Or Skull and 8-Ball...

• Paid Members

Skull and 8 Ball as part of DOA had potential with the whole DOA-National-Boricuas deal. I say potential. Kenny McBride and I attended a PPV with a three-way where we had high hopes of all 12 men being involved in a mass gang warfare building-wide brawl.We got Savio, Farooq and Crush spending 15 slow minutes doing nothing but breaking up each other's pins.

Skull and 8 Ball as part of DOA had potential with the whole DOA-National-Boricuas deal. I say potential. Kenny McBride and I attended a PPV with a three-way where we had high hopes of all 12 men being involved in a mass gang warfare building-wide brawl.We got Savio, Farooq and Crush spending 15 slow minutes doing nothing but breaking up each other's pins.

That match was utter crap. Probably the dullest three-way of all time (and God knows the WWE has done those matches to death from the Attitude era onwards). Didn't Vega win with a really lame spin kick?

Or Skull and 8-Ball...
or Gerald and Patrick, from the Russo booked WCW.