The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Just a few questions about dates of events that have got me stumped:1. When did The Rock introduce a midget version of Booker T on WWE Raw?2. When was it that DX had a BBQ in the ring, with Chyna pretending a sausage was her dick?3. When did The Rock keep losing his voice during an interview?4. When did Trish Stratus dunk Steph McMahon in horse or cow shit?5. When was Val Venis abducted by Kai En Tai and had his penis chopped off?6. When did Bossman steal Big Show's dads coffin?

Edited by ukedge87

Just a few questions about dates of events that have got me stumped:1. When did The Rock introduce a midget version of Booker T on WWE Raw?2. When was it that DX had a BBQ in the ring, with Chyna pretending a sausage was her dick?3. When did The Rock keep losing his voice during an interview?4. When did Trish Stratus dunk Steph McMahon in horse or cow shit?5. When was Val Venis abducted by Kai En Tai and had his penis chopped off?6. When did Bossman steal Big Show's dads coffin?

I contacted "Junkman" when I wanted to change my user name, it was changed with no problems at all and quite promtly. This was before I donated to the UKFF aswell. Edited by GIB

I know this is a bit off topic but can you change your name? i called myself big mamma benjamin because she was big at the time and i really like shelton but im not even fat let alone black or a woman is there anything i can do?

You could adopt, put on weight and have a sex change..and then ask Michael Jackson about the skin.At least that way your name will have some relevance.

I know this is a bit off topic but can you change your name? i called myself big mamma benjamin because she was big at the time and i really like shelton but im not even fat let alone black or a woman is there anything i can do?

You could adopt, put on weight and have a sex change..and then ask Michael Jackson about the skin.At least that way your name will have some relevance.
I had thought about that but the meeting wacko jacko part put me off not, guilty my ass Edited by Big Mamma Benjamin

• Paid Members

i was watching wrestlemania 10 last night for the first time in years. the end to the main event seemed like a bit of a cop out, especially as bret had pretty much "legitimately" beaten yokozuna at wrestlemania 9. was it a case of yoko being protected by the booker or was there a plan to go anywhere with the end to the match being a fluke?

You dont wnat much do you? :) The onlyone I can help with is no 2 - I believe that was the RAW after the 98 Royal Rumble, HBK had wrestled Taker in a casket match and Kane had set fire to it.

• Paid Members

It took me far too long to realise you were talking about your user name.

1. Raw on August 20th, 2001 (night after Summerslam)4.Raw on February 26th, 2001 (night after No Way Out

The night after No way out was the night Vince and Steph and Regal dunked Trish in some form of goop. The cowshit thing was a few weeks earlier.